COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I think we are going to see the beginning of automation in a few jobs as a result of all of this

Out here in the bay, they sent all our bridges toll takers home, and are just sending people bills that don't own fastrak devices. Pretty sure their jobs are gonna be obsolete after this.

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Since we all got a little time on our hands, I put this into excel and added an exponential trendline to it. Then I used the excel calculated equation to extrapolate the data out to Wednesday.

If I did it correctly, this data is accurate, and the trend continues at this rate then we will probably have between 3400-3500 deaths on Wednesday Friday

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Since we all got a little time on our hands, I put this into excel and added an exponential trendline to it. Then I used the excel calculated equation to extrapolate the data out to Wednesday.

If I did it correctly, this data is accurate, and the trend continues at this rate then we will probably have between 3400-3500 deaths on Wednesday

:mjtf::merchant:

Geode

All Star
Daps
fukk man....stay home. i was in this thread for a minute trying to downplay this shyt.
my aunt was feeling feverish last night had a cough. my mother called me around 9 and told me she was going to check on her b/c she had just went to the ER.
i was hoping it wasn't serious. i called my mom this morning to ask how my aunt was doing and she told me they wouldn't let her in to see her. she thought it was strange but I guess b/c of the danger of contamination they kept her away.
anyway, my mom just called me 30 minutes ago to let me know she passed away.

so this shyt is not a hoax or a joke. i just made a post in here saying I didn't know anyone that had it. now in less than 48 hours I have immediate family that died from it. please be careful ya'll
My condolences.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

If I did it correctly, this data is accurate, and the trend continues at this rate then we will probably have between 3400-3500 deaths on Wednesday

:mjcry:

How long did Trump say them ventilators would take? 100 days?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Out here in the bay, they sent all our bridges toll takers home, and are just sending people bills that don't own fastrak devices. Pretty sure their jobs are gonna be obsolete after this.

Already was. This has been in the works for a while with toll collection across the nation.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is starting to hit all types of people...young, old, middle-aged, wealthy, poor, celebrities, politicians... Virus just not giving a fukk..

One the likes of Prince Charles got infected with it, I knew that not even royal blood can be spared. This is a true humanitarian crisis.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

If I did it correctly, this data is accurate, and the trend continues at this rate then we will probably have between 3400-3500 deaths on Wednesday Friday

should have went logarithmic

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I think we are going to see the beginning of automation in a few jobs as a result of all of this

That was inevitable

What's shocking is the acceptance of this very premature form of Universal Basic Income. Republicans giving money to ppl who ain't working?

Not even the most optimistic person wouldve expected this to happen so early

Theres no going back

And now ppl are seeing the stupidity of tying health insurance to your job that can cut you at any time