COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
See my next post. That’s still a lot of deaths

But I don’t wanna cause panic. That value is only if it continues at this rate and if the values given were correct and obviously human error like the one I made

Also that’s a very rough estimate given the limited amount of data points we have right now
At the moment the people dying likely caught this pre-lockdowns. They will likely slow the growth or reverse it. Problem in several republican governors didn't go along with the lockdowns so who knows.

Change

All Star
Daps
I'm in a lock down city and had to leave to get my trash out because it was stinking. There's car fulls of people outside chilling. Music playing. Hanging out smoking drinking. People all out going for walks in like groups of 5 while their kids are playing. I was like wtf. I hadn't seen all that out my window. Hurried my ass back inside and took a shower.

Looked like people were running out to the store every 10 minutes.

I think they all think someone has to be around them coughing up a lung or something. I don't know.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
At the moment the people dying likely caught this pre-lockdowns. They will likely slow the growth or reverse it. Problem in several republican governors didn't go along with the lockdowns so who knows.
Lets be honest, even in non-red states outside of California, the lockdown has been really half-assed. We aren't doing what Italy is doing where people are basically forbidden from leaving the house and have to get permission to get the essentials or get fined and arrested if violating.

In a blue-state, if I can still go down to the store and crowd in between a bunch of people to grab groceries, that isn't a good enough lockdown. American's aren't going to tolerate a massive lockdown with out massive justification first and that means more death is required before it gets to that point. :yeshrug: and even then it will still be a challenge. Supposedly in Italy they still have folks who don't want to obey the lockdown. Imagine Americans under those circumstances. Americans do not like being told what to do.