COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Eh....:patrice:

Hate to be that guy but the NY Post is one step above a tabloid breh. And the wording here is very misleading.

Tweet says "no underlying health issues."

NY Post link says "given a clean bill of health."
The source? A 3rd link in the NY Post story, which is the man's family saying he was healthy. :gucci:

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
American deaths today just jumped to 398. We are about to double the amount we did yesterday or close to it:dwillhuh:
:damn:And I was actually feeling a bit reassured that the death rate was leveling off. Worldometer ends its day at midnight GMT, so once we got past 8PM I thought it was done updating.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
:damn:And I was actually feeling a bit reassured that the death rate was leveling off. Worldometer ends its day at midnight GMT, so once we got past 8PM I thought it was done updating.

Nicca, this is just getting started. It’s like we just got on a roller coaster and the shyt just starts ticking at the bottom of the hill.

:francis:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I did a new sheet since I thought those numbers seemed a bit high and since the number of deaths today keeps rising

I used the data on worldometer, since the deaths recorded goes all the way back to Feb 15, with the first non zero death data points shown on March 2nd using their data. This gives more points allowing us to see a better trendline and extrapolation

So now the exponential best fit curve is showing 700-800 deaths on Wednesday and 1100-1300 deaths on Friday here in the USA, if we continue to follow this data trend. I like these numbers much more, feels a little more accurate to the situation on hand given our current data and also since the number of deaths jumped up today by 400+

Also these numbers are much lower :mjcry:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What's yall thoughts on delivery services like uberEats and Postmates?
I ordered Postmates for the first time today and was regretting it soon as it arrived. The driver didn't have on gloves and it made me question if the preparers had on gloves etc. :francis:

Later in the day I went for a walk (my city is on lockdown but you can do exercise) and I walked by a full on basketball game at the courts :unimpressed:
People STILL not taking this shyt seriously