COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's yall thoughts on delivery services like uberEats and Postmates?
I ordered Postmates for the first time today and was regretting it soon as it arrived. The driver didn't have on gloves and it made me question if the preparers had on gloves etc. :francis:

Later in the day I went for a walk (my city is on lockdown but you can do exercise) and I walked by a full on basketball game at the courts :unimpressed:
People STILL not taking this shyt seriously
It's always a risk when you order outside. Generally you should be okay. I order hot food only no salad. I then heat it up for a bit just to make sure. Ubereats has the leave at door option .

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:francis: I need to take this shyt seriously. Not using hand sanitizer. I'm on my own now. I cant be fukking with this shyt

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
They selfish. This just exposed them as something serious because they lack conscious capitalism. Mark my words: the lack of action the majority of the billionaires do in this crisis, will haunt their legacies.
Dr Evil is hiring tho...
:yeshrug:

bezos-gif-lol.gif

Daps
Reppin
DMV
What's yall thoughts on delivery services like uberEats and Postmates?
I ordered Postmates for the first time today and was regretting it soon as it arrived. The driver didn't have on gloves and it made me question if the preparers had on gloves etc. :francis:

Later in the day I went for a walk (my city is on lockdown but you can do exercise) and I walked by a full on basketball game at the courts :unimpressed:
People STILL not taking this shyt seriously
Most of them dusty and just started cause they out of work. Saw a couple doing door dash today. In a hoppie, no precautions or nothing. Taking chances out here.

I need to go into Lowe's for some stuff but secind guessing it now