COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The Homie just lost his uncle that live around the corner from me.:francis:

I got mad old family members that's not in the best shape.
Gotta get mentally prepared for them phone calls..
Cant believe I actually thought this was gonna be a good year.
I think a lot of people are slowly realizing this. This seems like one of those things where it's not a matter of if someone you know is impacted but when.

This is what kept me up last night as it relates to my mom. But I also have an aunt who im not really close to who has some health issues along with age that is put her at risk. Sobering moments in the future for a lot of people I'm afraid. Hope for the best though but this seems to be shaping into maybe not a Spanish flu level event but close to it. I would have blown that off as overblown probably only a week or two ago.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Anyone else peeped this?

Ever since Trump got in office I've noticed OTHER politicians getting real greasy with their language and aggressiveness.

It used to be unheard of for a politician to curse. Especially democrats. Now they tweet their fukkery for the whole world to see.

fukk it. I'm down to kill PC culture.

:ehh:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I hate to be "that guy" but these kinds of posts are annoying to me. The tweet headline itself gives no information, and the person posting it here ALSO gave no information.
:childplease:

Tell us what the content about and why we should click. Same for videos.

Otherwise you are literally wasting space and time.

Thank you and have a nice day.
:salute: