Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I haven't heard anyone ask about this.

News of it started around January and they say it can last for about 9 months or so... now with all the quarantined people making that sweet Teddy Pendergrass · Turn off the Lights love :datazz:

What's going to happen to babies? Can they get it from parents? And what will happen to hospitals if they're full of kids and sick people at the same time? That's not enough space.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/27/pregnant-women-may-be-passing-coronavirus-to-their-babies-studies-say/

Some pregnant mothers may be passing the COVID-19 infection to their unborn babies, new studies revealed this week.

In one study released Thursday, Chinese scientists followed 33 pregnant women with COVID-19 pneumonia contracted in the city of Wuhan — the first epicenter of the deadly bug — and found that three babies, all boys, were infected with the contagion at birth.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It hasn't been tested thoroughly or proven it's a cure.

There is also a concern about people overdosing on this shyt and people who really need it missing out on their doses.
I didn't watch the video but if it's the same drug I think it is, it's meant to treat patients with lupus. If you have people using this untested means of treatment it means people with lupus are in danger of not getting their medications.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This my governor :francis:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article241514761.html
She's not gonna mention this.

The president goes on TV and name drops a drug. The drug was not proven to do what he says and now the people that actually used the drug can't get refills on it because it's dried up.
:stopitslime: Stop repeating that bullshyt!! The drug is currently going through clinical trials:

If President Trump is for it, the media is against it, even if it might save American lives. #FoxNews #Tucker

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
https://nypost.com/2020/03/27/pregnant-women-may-be-passing-coronavirus-to-their-babies-studies-say/

Some pregnant mothers may be passing the COVID-19 infection to their unborn babies, new studies revealed this week.

In one study released Thursday, Chinese scientists followed 33 pregnant women with COVID-19 pneumonia contracted in the city of Wuhan — the first epicenter of the deadly bug — and found that three babies, all boys, were infected with the contagion at birth.

Hard to not think that this shyt wasn't bioengineered?

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
The Homie just lost his uncle that live around the corner from me.:francis:

I got mad old family members that's not in the best shape.
Gotta get mentally prepared for them phone calls..
Cant believe I actually thought this was gonna be a good year.