COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Beloved DJ Conrad Buchanan in Lee County died from coronavirus (COVID-19) Thursday, his employer confirmed with WINK News.

Buchanan was in his late thirties and leaves behind his wife and two children.

He recently shared a Facebook post about his diagnosis for COVID-19. He urged everyone to take the virus seriously.

Buchanan’s death is the fourth confirmed in Lee County due to coronavirus.

https://www.winknews.com/2020/03/26/beloved-dj-in-lee-county-dies-of-coronavirus/

:mjcry:We're losing young brehs and brehettes over this shyt too. Like I was saying pages ago, so many of us not really healthy.... we're healthy enough to go to work, come home, kick it and bullshyt a bit. Rest in power

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:mjcry:We're losing young brehs and brehettes over this shyt too. Like I was saying pages ago, so many of us not really healthy.... we're healthy enough to go to work, come home, kick it and bullshyt a bit. Rest in power

Yeah whole country is really going to have to reevaluate what Healthy actually means

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried searching for this buy can't really find anything. Let's say you breathe in second hand smoke from someone passing by who has the coronavirus, what are the chances you get it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Was wondering which country would take that step

That’s the elephant in the room

Everyone wondering why the models are so off here (forecasted a worse scenario than what’s happening)
...maybe it’s because the models are based off of bad information (Corona was only here since late February)

people already had it and beat it

Yeah was waiting for this to happen.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Not even China got this shyt under control lol but yall want to go back to work

:mjgrin:

China Shuts Down All Cinemas, Again

Over the past two weeks, hundreds of movie theaters in the country had begun to reopen. No reason for the policy reversal was given, but insiders believe the government is worried about a potential second wave of coronavirus infections.
China's film regulators has slammed the brakes on plans to gradually reopen the country's cinemas.

Over 600 movie theaters across China were given the green light to reopen their doors over the past week, but Beijing's Film Bureau put out a notice late Friday ordering all theaters to go back into shutdown.

No official explanation for the sudden reversal was provided. Industry insiders instantly began speculating that the government was worried about a potential second wave of coronavirus infections.

The decision comes as a shock given the signals authorities had been sending as recently as a day ago. On Thursday, Shanghai's municipal government announced that 205 of the city's movie theaters had received permission to resume business on Saturday. Earlier in the week, China Film Group, the dominant state-backed distributor, unveiled a plan to let cinemas rerelease past blockbusters to help lure customers back into seats. The scheme was to entail both local hits, such as Wolf Warrior 2 and The Wandering Earth, and Hollywood-made product, such as the full Avengers franchise and last year's Oscar best picture winner, Green Book.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Will say the good thing about self-isolating and working from home more, I find myself cooking my own meals a lot more. I was wasting soo much money and getting more :flabbynsick: eating out during my lunches and shyt. I had a pizza like 4 days ago that was delivered and that was about it. They didn't even want me to sign for it. They just dropped it off at the door and sped off :picard:

Everything else I made at home though. Feel better and feel like I'm losing a bit of weight:ehh: