COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even China got this shyt under control lol but yall want to go back to work

:mjgrin:

China Shuts Down All Cinemas, Again

Over the past two weeks, hundreds of movie theaters in the country had begun to reopen. No reason for the policy reversal was given, but insiders believe the government is worried about a potential second wave of coronavirus infections.
China's film regulators has slammed the brakes on plans to gradually reopen the country's cinemas.

Over 600 movie theaters across China were given the green light to reopen their doors over the past week, but Beijing's Film Bureau put out a notice late Friday ordering all theaters to go back into shutdown.

No official explanation for the sudden reversal was provided. Industry insiders instantly began speculating that the government was worried about a potential second wave of coronavirus infections.

The decision comes as a shock given the signals authorities had been sending as recently as a day ago. On Thursday, Shanghai's municipal government announced that 205 of the city's movie theaters had received permission to resume business on Saturday. Earlier in the week, China Film Group, the dominant state-backed distributor, unveiled a plan to let cinemas rerelease past blockbusters to help lure customers back into seats. The scheme was to entail both local hits, such as Wolf Warrior 2 and The Wandering Earth, and Hollywood-made product, such as the full Avengers franchise and last year's Oscar best picture winner, Green Book.

They opened the boarders.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They shouldnt get bail out money if they still laying people off

:gucci:

was saying this before. If the government is going to bail out these useless underhanded airline companies they need to bar them from laying people off. This the type of shyt that makes me sick.

10 years of low interest rates, tax breaks and stagnant salaries and they gonna get bailed out. While the people get a few dollars. What a farce. Shoulda let those bytches fail. fukk em.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Going to the grocery store is straight spooky. Everyone looking shook. Wtf tho everyone hoarding ice cream? Only shyt was available was the coconut ice cream

Saw somebody dressed like Heisenberg from breaking bad in the dairy section.

walter-white-yellow-hazmat-meth-cook-suit.jpg

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
haven’t gone back to the hospital yet, i’m gonna wait until i finish my course of antibiotics to see how i feel. today i spent some time on my feet walking around my back yard, trying to get fresh air into my lungs, just trying not to be in bed all day.

but after i made myself dinner and ate, i felt winded and am laying back down for now. sucks cause ill feel better for a bit then my symptoms act up and i feel like i’m back on my ass

if i don’t feel like my respiratory function is starting to improve by sunday, then i’m taking my ass back to the ER.