COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm convinced you can't read. Once again, that story is subjective. There's nothing official in there to corroborate anything. Friend-- show me the timelines from other countries not named SK, or Taiwan that made the "right" moves. You can't. I'm not even sure what your argument is at this point.
When someone ask you to show them something then they eliminate what they're asking to be shown you know they're on shaky ground.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Promised an update: I tested positive. Will go into detail when Im finished making my phone calls. I have a doctor friend who is talking to another doctor for correct medication (not cure!!!) for treatment.

I will give more details later.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok cool but that was not my point.

My point was that your OP where you suggested "that the virus falls quickly to the floor" was and is incorrect.

It seems like you agree with that now.

:ufdup:One of the suggested (by me) symptoms of CV is the inability to say "yes you are right". Get tested.
I'll amend my point. The virus in the primary form it is transferred from person to person in respiratory droplets falls quickly to the floor. Particles of it may remain in the air, those particles haven't been proven to cause infection in humans.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Beloved DJ Conrad Buchanan in Lee County died from coronavirus (COVID-19) Thursday, his employer confirmed with WINK News.

Buchanan was in his late thirties and leaves behind his wife and two children.

He recently shared a Facebook post about his diagnosis for COVID-19. He urged everyone to take the virus seriously.

Buchanan’s death is the fourth confirmed in Lee County due to coronavirus.

https://www.winknews.com/2020/03/26/beloved-dj-in-lee-county-dies-of-coronavirus/