COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I keep seeing where just because there's more testing some of you think that equates something. What about the person who tests negative and walks into a remnant sneeze cloud soon as he leaves the site?

What about the person who tested negative at 10am, but now it's 12pm and there was corona in his mail?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boy i know you obese fat brehs feeling it.I'm a big guy.I aint fat but got an appetite.This shyt got me tight bruh.I know u mfers that eat at mcdonalds n shyt everyday going through it.Im use to fasting at different periods of time so i can handle it but dudes that aint use to that hunger they prolly bout to die.I know they said fukk it and crossed over to the contaminated zone for that bucket of chicken.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Italian scientists investigate possible earlier emergence of coronavirus
:ohhh:

giphy.gif

FINALLY, :bryan:

A bunch of us have been saying for the longest time that all the extreme colds for the past 3, 4 months were something way out of the ordinary. There needs to be testing or tracing or something for everyone who had a flu or pneumonia going back to like November or December ... that Ed Aschoff case has been on my mind for the longest since this breakout.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I took my mom to shop for groceries this morning, and this chick was trying to preach about how this virus isn’t a big deal and the media is blowing this out of portion. I never wanted to tell someone so bad to get the fukk out of my face. People was walking around coughing with no fukks given.

We not going to make it because the average human is an idiot. :francis:

Americans/Italians are the worst habitual like steppers in the world. They are making us all pay for it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There's too much panic the media is spewing out. All these people throwing out numbers with their "calculations." :francis:

The truth is the cases will rise, but what matters is the amount of deaths. So far America ain't that bad. Let's see how it is 2 weeks from now.

they are not testing the corpses filling the morgues to capacity. every positive individual they send home with mild symptoms is gonna infect someone else. so yeah lets see how the it is in 2 weeks time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I keep seeing where just because there's more testing some of you think that equates something. What about the person who tests negative and walks into a remnant sneeze cloud soon as he leaves the site?

What about the person who tested negative at 10am, but now it's 12pm and there was corona in his mail?

Don't tell me this shyt turning into anthrax now! :lupe::merchant:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will this shyt ever be eradicated? I'm struggling to see the end goal even if the number of infected eases the strain on healthcare systems after the Lockdown.

If this is something we have to live with then people having potentially zero symptoms could still spread a potentially deadly virus to thousands. Clubbing/social events will never be the same again simply talking to people and shaking hands will be the equivalent of having unprotected sex with strangers :picard: