COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Will this shyt ever be eradicated? I'm struggling to see the end goal even if the number of infected eases the strain on healthcare systems after the Lockdown.

If this is something we have to live with then people having potentially zero symptoms could still spread a potentially deadly virus to thousands. Clubbing/social events will never be the same again simply talking to people and shaking hands will be the equivalent of having unprotected sex with strangers :picard:

It's like cutting off your arm, you gotta cauterize the wound to stem the blood loss... The vaccine is the replacement Winter soldier arm hopefully :manny:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Will this shyt ever be eradicated? I'm struggling to see the end goal even if the number of infected eases the strain on healthcare systems after the Lockdown.

If this is something we have to live with then people having potentially zero symptoms could still spread a potentially deadly virus to thousands. Clubbing/social events will never be the same again simply talking to people and shaking hands will be the equivalent of having unprotected sex with strangers :picard:

I have a feeling this might be the new normal. I think we'll get back to a sense of normalcy if and when they find a vaccine, and treatments, that are effective. But this is here to stay. Measles is still here. We just have effective vaccines that make it not a worry.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

It's like the flu vaccine - we have it, and it's pretty accurate, but folks still get sick, and folks choose not to get it. Even when they make the vaccine, it will be folks that get it and folks that don't. People will continue to get sick and die unfortunately :mjcry:. It will be at a much lower clip, but this will continue to hurt the sensitive portions of our population. The common cold hasn't been eradicated - pretty sure this won't either:to:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Boy i know you obese fat brehs feeling it.I'm a big guy.I aint fat but got an appetite.This shyt got me tight bruh.I know u mfers that eat at mcdonalds n shyt everyday going through it.Im use to fasting at different periods of time so i can handle it but dudes that aint use to that hunger they prolly bout to die.I know they said fukk it and crossed over to the contaminated zone for that bucket of chicken.
I'm the opposite lol. I fluctuate between "in great shape" and "carrying an extra 20-30 pounds." Ever since my daughter was due almost two years ago I've been stuck with the extra weight and it hasn't been coming off like it usually does. We've been on total lockdown for a week now and my diet is so much better, plus with the extra time I've got my exercise regiment on lock. So long as the 'rona doesn't get me I'm definitely coming out of this shyt with better health than I went in.