COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
this morning i woke up with a horrible coughing attack, had to use my inhaler the dr prescribed me the other day, my chest hurts really bad, back hurts.. hurts a lot when i cough. breathing is shallow. feel like i can only take like 1/3rd breaths

i feel like i have pneumonia :sadcam:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I started my sentence with im not anti chinese so please fukk off with the racist shyt. I picked up the first 2 google searches on the superlab in wuhan but that lab has been spoken of since this shyt started

I understand trump n the goverment had a late response, but i dont think we should overlook the fact where this shyt started at.

Do i believe an outbreak occured out of a superlab in WUHAN that are known for studying deadly human pathogens or do i believe it happened round the corner down the block by the wet markets?

Why did they try to hide this disease? They shouldve shut down china immediately and it wouldve never spread across the world but they let it get out and now we dealing with the consequences

Sorry if i offended ya for not just putting the blame on trump, but me i look to zero in on the source of any problem and all this shyt points to a superlab in wuhan. I already lost one family to this shyt with a couple others already infected, some of ya might think the media is overblowing it but this shyt is real and the way its spreading feels more like a bio weapon to me than just the randomness of a dude eating a bat

the good old fashioned “I’m not racist, but...”

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this morning i woke up with a horrible coughing attack, had to use my inhaler the dr prescribed me the other day, my chest hurts really bad, back hurts.. hurts a lot when i cough. breathing is shallow. feel like i can only take like 1/3rd breaths

You should contact your doctor ASAP!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I keep seeing where just because there's more testing some of you think that equates something. What about the person who tests negative and walks into a remnant sneeze cloud soon as he leaves the site?

What about the person who tested negative at 10am, but now it's 12pm and there was corona in his mail?
This is a respiratory illness. It has to get in your lungs. It can't really do that from your mail. The only real way that happens is if the mail is contaminated and you touch it then touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. From that point you delivered it to your lungs.

If somebody sneezes it's not gonna remain in the air that long before gravity brings it down. It sprays around from them then falls to the ground. Now if somebody in your house has it and they take a shyt and flush the toilet that will aerosol it into the air and it could remain for hours.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Some recovered breh in an interview said that as much as it hurts try and stay active. When you lie down it feels better but the virus is slowly killing you. When you're active your body fights back. Stay strong.