Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at least there’s some toilet paper left on the shelves when I went to grab groceries this week

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the spot fire them

U got nurses and medical professionals in the frontlines everyday

Imagin if they all quit wtf

And these idiots are behind a glass window..they just sit and print and fax
Fukking glorifed cashiers
Fire them all..
I mean when you in the medical field you sign up to be on the front lines no matter what. People in other fields are shook and rightfully so, the Rona playin for keeps. They doing what they feel is best for them & their fam :manny:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This happened a couple of days ago. Old nggaz at the park. Dude coughing. 1 person got a ticket

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
On the spot fire them

U got nurses and medical professionals in the frontlines everyday

Imagin if they all quit wtf

And these idiots are behind a glass window..they just sit and print and fax
Fukking glorifed cashiers
Fire them all..

Y’all need to chill. Just put that shyt online. No need to expose ppl unnecessarily

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

This is what the experts have been saying was gonna happen 3 weeks ago but people kept talking about fear mongering. There will be Wuhan/Italy scenarios all over this country. The fact of the matter is there has to be a national lockdown. This patchwork strategy of each state doing their own thing isn’t going to end this crisis it might prolong it. Ever western industrial nation that has had the corona virus has done a national lockdown except us.

We at NYC about to hit our peak in about 3 weeks and our hospitals are already at full capacity. People say the death rates are low have to understand once your hospitals get overwhelmed that’s when death numbers spike. People who need ventilators die etc. Trump saying why we need ventilators is so ducking infuriating because the shyt at the hospitals is not a fukking joke. The healthcare workers need the protective gear to help patients with covid-19. We have had nurses die over here from the virus. We have doctors, nurses, first responders getting infected and going home and possible infecting their love ones too. I can’t believe how this federal govt is acting in slow motion and think this will go away. shyt is so fukking unbelievable.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y’all need to chill. Just put that shyt online. No need to expose ppl unnecessarily

Nah breh this is the government, online doesn't work for many trust me my dad recently retired and filling out his pension online the system would keep locking up I had to call and go through step by step

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
so...racist/xenophobic right-wing conspiracy theories is your source.
Good job, breh...

So is the virus man made or did it come from bats? Which is it brehs...

Weak sauce

You know zoonotic diseases pop up all the time.

No matter what I say your want to blame some I understand but blame Trump.

South Korea and America announced their first case of covid-19 on the same fukking day.

South Korea and the United States confirmed their first cases of COVID-19 on the same day, Jan. 20, 2020.

Only one person to blame.

I started my sentence with im not anti chinese so please fukk off with the racist shyt. I picked up the first 2 google searches on the superlab in wuhan but that lab has been spoken of since this shyt started

I understand trump n the goverment had a late response, but i dont think we should overlook the fact where this shyt started at.

Do i believe an outbreak occured out of a superlab in WUHAN that are known for studying deadly human pathogens or do i believe it happened round the corner down the block by the wet markets?

Why did they try to hide this disease? They shouldve shut down china immediately and it wouldve never spread across the world but they let it get out and now we dealing with the consequences

Sorry if i offended ya for not just putting the blame on trump, but me i look to zero in on the source of any problem and all this shyt points to a superlab in wuhan. I already lost one family to this shyt with a couple others already infected, some of ya might think the media is overblowing it but this shyt is real and the way its spreading feels more like a bio weapon to me than just the randomness of a dude eating a bat

Last edited: