COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima stubborn ass person, part of me is fighting to believe the severity of what’s transpiring, but most of me is doin the most to stay safe...I for real understand what’s going on, but it’s like I don’t you feel me...I guess that’s just the fear consuming me...I’m 33 and I ain’t ever felt this way before, afraid of a virus I can’t see or fight against...only thing I ever been afraid of that I can’t see is God...I been viewing this thread back when it was at 100 pages, now we nearing almost 500 pages and the uproar of the real was of everything goin on is just overwhelming...anyway, I been a lurker on SOHH since 06 and I migrated here to TheColi when 4**** knocked down the towers...just felt I needed to say something to bring me at ease with current situations...back in December my gramma has a stroke so she been in a home since then, a month later my grampa got Lung Cancer so I became his 24/7 care provider...I’m for real afraid of getting sick and bringing this bullshyt back to him...he don’t deserve to go out due to this shyt, as sad as it is I’d rather the Cnacer take him rather than this shyt and I put that on anything I love...selfish of me to say that, but he deserve better...just needed to vent I guess...everybody be safe and do the most to appreciate what we got right now...I been bumpin heads with family during all this due to other shyt, but it ain’t worth it and I gotta swallow my damn pride cause we ain’t promised tomorrow at all more than ever...I wish I was drunk writing this out, but I’m sober as fukk and I hate talking like this...stay safe everybody..

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
bro my fiancée is in the exact same situation. She’s a critical care nurse and opted not to go in when she was assigned a covid unit because of lack of ppe. She might have lost her job. But I understand why she did it. Hospitals gotta get this shyt fixed ASAP
Bruh after talking to my mom this shyt had kept me up. I have to get up in four hours and I can't sleep. I'm calling her tomorrow and tell her if they can't give her proper protection to not fukking go in. This is bullshyt. This shyt is dangerous. Like I said, she's been hospitalized twice with pneumonia and much older now. Im freaking out because I can't imagine her weathering this well if she gets it. The last time she was hospitalized I found her nearly passed out in front of her apartment and she had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

I want her to outright quit if need be. She might not need any financial help because she make many times more than I do but if she needs my help I'm willing to do it. Im tempted to wake her up with a phone call but don't want to wake her up with unnecessary stress.

The fact she can't get proper protection is some bullshyt. let other folks be matyrs.

I'm going to try and get some sleep.

Your fiance did the right thing. fukk this bullshyt

Daps
I check the global numbers once a day, I need to be on top of these numbers for work purposes but ima be honest it is alarming how fast they are rising. Last week I think we were still at 150-200k globally, less than 10k deaths. We’re now at 530k globally and 25k deaths, and we still got 3 days in the week left:picard:

I’m not religious but I find myself praying a little bit hope y’all stay safe

Oh and I’m 5’11 175 #leanmusclegang

Well, last week we weren’t testing as much. Is this not what was expected to happen?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
New York is done

this clown on fox talking to hannity saying New York don’t need those many ventilators

then instead of heading to New York first hand, he ops to jump on Twitter to talk about the great conversation he had with China

we are 2 months behind on this and he think we in a good place

wish everyone to be safe

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In a week the number of confirmed cases went from 18000 to like 85000. Confirmed deaths went from 241 to like 1200 about a 5x increase.

If that holds then in another week we're looking at 4.2 million cases and almost 4800 deaths. That also means our total current death toll will be about the number of people that die every 2 days.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Im not anti-chinese person, but it really feels like we are being attacked by the chinese government This is fukking insane, a lot of us are about to lose a lot of family that WEREN'T supposed to die yet and god forbid one of us goes out from it. The fact that they can trace this back to a superlab in wuhan should be enough for some sort of repercussion for this shyt, this is too much man.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Im not anti-chinese person, but it really feels like we are being attacked by the chinese government This is fukking insane, a lot of us are about to lose a lot of family that WEREN'T supposed to die yet and god forbid one of us goes out from it. The fact that they can trace this back to a superlab in wuhan should be enough for some sort of repercussion for this shyt, this is too much man.

Superlab? Where are you reading this

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
It took almost a month to get here. Honestly, that's not bad. Let's see how it is a month from now.

edit: ok, so we went from about 200 to 1300 in a week. That's not a good look. :lupe:

Iran faking their numbers like they are China and Russia...
EUEVzQoWkAEsn4j