COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
GOP senator Tom Cotton suggests coronavirus could've come from Wuhan "super lab," not seafood market: China's "still lying today"

Why a Chinese virology lab is unable to quell the coronavirus conspiracy theories around it

The virus started at wuhan. Guess where the only bio super lab in all of china located? Wuhan. They are blaming on a person eating a bat but they are known for experimenting on bats

so...racist/xenophobic right-wing conspiracy theories is your source.
Good job, breh...

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Im not anti-chinese person, but it really feels like we are being attacked by the chinese government This is fukking insane, a lot of us are about to lose a lot of family that WEREN'T supposed to die yet and god forbid one of us goes out from it. The fact that they can trace this back to a superlab in wuhan should be enough for some sort of repercussion for this shyt, this is too much man.

So is the virus man made or did it come from bats? Which is it brehs...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EUFLrZYUcAAAyHb
Dumb idiots :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m starting to feel optimistic that things won’t get out of hand here like in in Italy and Spain. Even though trump’s stupid ass dragged his feet in the beginning, it looks like we improved quickly on testing.

the social distancing might be working to mitigate the virus even with the dumb ass people who still congregate.

I’m also looking at the number of deaths every day where I live in New Jersey. The last three days have been 17,18,19. If today they announce 40 deaths then I’ll probably start panicking but if we get another 17-20 then it’ll give me hope that things might actually start going in the opposite direction soon.

Also I live right next to a county testing center and I was expecting to see a line of cars everyday but I just see a few cars every time I pass it.

Maybe I’m just a dumb American who thinks everything will be be ok cause ‘merica but I’m hopeful. :yeshrug: