COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I’m really scared :mjcry:

if i do have the virus, chances are my brother has it or will get it, as i’ve been around him within the last 2 weeks and recently

my brother has a hole is his heart, high blood pressure,..

it feels awful knowing you can have it and possible give it or gave it to a loved ones with health problems during the incubation time period and kill them

im 30, lived through 9/11, swine flu, etc and honestly i’m scared.. i don’t remember being scared or on high alert to swine flu like i have to this, especially since our leader is a sociopath :mjcry:
Damn bro try to be as optimistic as you can. Probably best if you both get tested also so you can know for sure

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clay Travis sucks, can we not share his tweets that clearly have a pro trump angle? fukk that dude.. he was tweeting this BS the other day

What a deceitful fukk boy. He's comparing a country that has been practicing extreme social distancing to the U.S. where business is as usual in most states?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
fukk man....stay home. i was in this thread for a minute trying to downplay this shyt.
my aunt was feeling feverish last night had a cough. my mother called me around 9 and told me she was going to check on her b/c she had just went to the ER.
i was hoping it wasn't serious. i called my mom this morning to ask how my aunt was doing and she told me they wouldn't let her in to see her. she thought it was strange but I guess b/c of the danger of contamination they kept her away.
anyway, my mom just called me 30 minutes ago to let me know she passed away.

so this shyt is not a hoax or a joke. i just made a post in here saying I didn't know anyone that had it. now in less than 48 hours I have immediate family that died from it. please be careful ya'll
Can't imagine breh sorry to hear that

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
All these dumb ass right wingers like clay travis trying to convince you this is all an overreaction while our hospitals are being overrun and bodies are dropping are Jude Law's character in the movie contagion. They should all be prosecuted after all this over.

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

It’s far too early to make these claims yet. On either side really

Most studies agree that on average about ten days after symptoms start is when most that don’t experience mild symptoms will need hospitalization and ICU care. Average time from onset to death in those that die is 14 days but can be as long as one month in younger people.

Next Friday is critical. That’s when we’ll be at ten plus days for a lot of individuals testing positive earlier this week. If the hospitals become overwhelmed then we will see our death rate jump up, especially if we see the pattern of 15000+ new cases in one day continue.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
EUFLrZYUcAAAyHb

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Kudos to the Coli fam and everyone in this thread for all the news updates, positive vibes for brehs feeling low, wise words and real-life checkins and daily reports of y'all lives making sure everyone is doing good and keeping their head up in these trying times. This one's definitely going in the rafters when all is said and done brehs and I wouldn't wanna be riding out a pandemic with anyone other than y'all muthafukkas.

:salute::mjcry::salute:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Brehs need to stay calm and relax. A lot of people's minds playing tricks on em right now. Any little discomfort they feel they start thinking they got corona. The likelihood of you catching it is still low. And the likelihood that you will have a serious case is EXTREMELY low. You guys really need to understand how badly stress can compromise your immune systems. You catch something on the wrong day and it can be the difference between being asymptomatic or being sick as a dog. Even one bad night of sleep can you leave your system vulnerable.

Go watch a flick. Read a book. Meditate. Occupy your mind with something other than Death. That shyt is not healthy for the mind. I see plenty of y'all talking about you feeling under the weather. This is what happens when your body is stressed. You're gonna start feeling like shyt. And then you just start stressing even more when you really just need to stay composed.

This is what you really need to look at. 95% of all recorded cases are mild. And when you take into account all of the unrecorded cases it's probably closer to 99%. So stop sitting around stressing all day. My condolences to anybody who's been directly effected by this, but you're not doing yourself any good by being paranoid all day. You're just gonna leave yourself even more at risk. Then if you catch some shyt now everybody around you is compromised. Right now more than ever is when you have to keep your mind strong. You most likely won't catch this shyt. But if you do then you better have your body in fighting shape. That way you can dikk slap this virus back to where it came from. This virus preys on easy targets and runs away from strong ones. So really it ain't shyt but a coward. And you don't ever let a coward put fear in your heart. Now is not the time to be weak. It's time to tool up.

4-A198-D8-A-46-C8-4559-95-B7-9-DD9-CA4-D5-BE7.jpg

Daps
Kudos to the Coli fam and everyone in this thread for all the news updates, positive vibes for brehs feeling low, wise words and real-life checkins and daily reports of y'all lives making sure everyone is doing good and keeping their head up in these trying times. This one's definitely going in the rafters when all is said done brehs and I wouldn't wanna be riding out a pandemic with anyone other than y'all muthafukkas.

:salute::mjcry::salute:

Shout out again to the brehs that saw this coming 2 months ago and was ringing the alarm

They the real mvps

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So I didn’t know who this Clay Travis guy was so I looked him up. He’s a sports broadcaster. Stop posting his opinions in here they mean nothing. Doctors opinions I respect no matter what they think is going to happen but not this guy.

He has a law degree from one of the most prestigious universities in the country Vanderbilt but is a sports caster/pundit? Y’all really taking the opinions on a viral pandemic from an overqualified radio personality seriously?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Well my flu is almost gone. I’m at 98 temp. I still have a week and half off from work so ima take this time to plan the rest of the year. Been getting back to making beats and music. And I gotta check out my studio. We are closed during this pandemic but I haven’t even paid the rent for this month since I’ve been sick. Anyways stay brehs! We will get through this!!

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:salute:glad you still here with us breh

Well my flu is almost gone. I’m at 98 temp. I still have a week and half off from work so ima take this time to plan the rest of the year. Been getting back to making beats and music. And I gotta check out my studio. We are closed during this pandemic but I haven’t even paid the rent for this month since I’ve been sick. Anyways stay brehs! We will get through this!!