COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
I'm 6'4 230 and was never really worried about this. I've been as cautious as I've could yet still nervous about the entire situation.

But this shyt is starting to scare me and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

word...I’m 6’5 231 and have been taking every precaution

I'm 6'6 232 and I been trying to make sure that I keep gloves and masks on at all times. This stuff is crazy out here.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

He doesn't get the situation. As an administrator I understand if he has to make the choice in saying to New York, yeah I understand you may need this many to be comfortable but given the shortages in other states I can maybe meet you 1/2 or only 1/4 of the way. But on the other hand, this was mentioned about the situation in New York Right now :

- COVID-19 patients average time on ventilator: 11 - 21 days (vs. 3 - 4 days for non-COVID-19 patients). "We have patients that have been 20 days 30 days on a ventilator. The longer you are on a ventilator, the more likely you are not going get off a ventilator"
One person is sitting on one ventilator for a long ass time. For this one disease they are seeing an uptick on the need to use these machines on top of all the other shyt hospitals already have to deal with. You can easily see why there is suddenly an increasing demand.

It is like...he doesn't get it or it doesn't click when he says something "why all of a sudden they need more?" :why: because the situation has changed dude. This isn't business as usual. I think I saw a stat that before this, ICUs already on average operated at 75% capacity. So you have that 75% capacity and add all this additional load to what you already got. Its hard to understand how he doesn't get this. But that's Trump.:ld:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I check the global numbers once a day, I need to be on top of these numbers for work purposes but ima be honest it is alarming how fast they are rising. Last week I think we were still at 150-200k globally, less than 10k deaths. We’re now at 530k globally and 25k deaths, and we still got 3 days in the week left:picard:

I’m not religious but I find myself praying a little bit hope y’all stay safe

Oh and I’m 5’11 175 #leanmusclegang

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’m really scared :mjcry:

if i do have the virus, chances are my brother has it or will get it, as i’ve been around him within the last 2 weeks and recently

my brother has a hole is his heart, high blood pressure,..

it feels awful knowing you can have it and possible give it or gave it to a loved ones with health problems during the incubation time period and kill them

im 30, lived through 9/11, swine flu, etc and honestly i’m scared.. i don’t remember being scared or on high alert to swine flu like i have to this, especially since our leader is a sociopath :mjcry:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

The audio is so bad. This man can't be in charge of this crisis.

Them Clay Travis tweets :martin:Stop believing these clowns and listen to the scientists and doctors. Look at the rest of the world. You got morgues on NY streets and bodies being cremated. This shyt has been moving like waves (China, Italy, Spain) and I don't understand how anyone can confidently look at our numbers. I got family and friends working at NY hospitals and the picture they paint isn't pretty.

Also, the person who predicted 500K deaths in Britain said that was predicted based on if they did absolutely nothing and let the virus run. The UK then went into lockdown.