COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I'm 6'4 230 and was never really worried about this. I've been as cautious as I've could yet still nervous about the entire situation.

But this shyt is starting to scare me and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Back to work by Easter :youngsabo:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
That aint solid back to work
On it pal. Only 7 pounds from a 6 pack

full

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Brehs....I think we are in some serious shyt. :merchant:
I'm with ya, breh :mjcry:
I guess my dad been bickering back and fourth with my uncle the last week over Trump and his lack of response and or effort..my uncle is a Trump supporter and was all like “it’s just the flu”, blamed democrats for hysteria etc typical trump fans BS

well now that i am sick and my cousin, his daughter is really sick he’s all shook. Dumb ass, we tried telling you :gucci:
This is where I'm at with my pops :martin:
Complete denial, willful ignorance, deflecting, the whole 9 the whole past 3+ years no matter the fukkery.
Politics + fam, blah blah...I judge that idiot and have become embroiled in my criticism of him and his (lack of) reasoning and critical thinking.
We got all sorts of fam on the frontlines. He's too damn secluded posted up in front of Fox News letting himself be indoctrinated.
This whole shyt is multi-faceted near tipping point for me.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Wow, I have to see this to believe it.. this clown never ceases to amaze me but this would be on another level if he really said this.

If this is really something he said, he has ZERO understanding of what the fukk is going on right now
He’s in a lose lose situation. Trust me it’s fukk up but they will be sending people back to work and the bodies will continue to drop. It’s the Economy or people’s lives:to:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s in a lose lose situation. Trust me it’s fukk up but they will be sending people back to work and the bodies will continue to drop. It’s the Economy or people’s lives:to:

This part is crazy tho part .. like some shyt a 12 year old would say

“Trump tells Hannity he doesn’t understand why Cuomo is asking for so many ventilators, which are expensive. He says some hospitals only have one (?). “Now all of a sudden everybody is asking for these vast numbers."

WTF!!!!!
:mjtf: