COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
here come patel fukking this thread up w his spamming :beli:
Breh has to be autistic or something. I don't know if it's me or not, but all this petty political shyt like riding Hillary's clit seems unimportant and kind of inappropriate when folks are dying. Even his response to the breh who said his aunt died was :wow: and reeked more he was excited than any sort of sympathy for the dude.

There is something off with breh.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I guess my dad been bickering back and fourth with my uncle the last week over Trump and his lack of response and or effort..my uncle is a Trump supporter and was all like “it’s just the flu”, blamed democrats for hysteria etc typical trump fans BS

well now that i am sick and my cousin, his daughter is really sick he’s all shook. Dumb ass, we tried telling you :gucci:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk man....stay home. i was in this thread for a minute trying to downplay this shyt.
my aunt was feeling feverish last night had a cough. my mother called me around 9 and told me she was going to check on her b/c she had just went to the ER.
i was hoping it wasn't serious. i called my mom this morning to ask how my aunt was doing and she told me they wouldn't let her in to see her. she thought it was strange but I guess b/c of the danger of contamination they kept her away.
anyway, my mom just called me 30 minutes ago to let me know she passed away.

so this shyt is not a hoax or a joke. i just made a post in here saying I didn't know anyone that had it. now in less than 48 hours I have immediate family that died from it. please be careful ya'll
Damn brudda, rip to ya aunty.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
We got brehs dropping they measurements, I'm assuming to show they're healthy so hopefully they'll be okay if they get sick. I'm saying height and weight ain't the whole story. What's not to get?
Didnt see anybody talking about non of that that's why I asked you.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
fukk man....stay home. i was in this thread for a minute trying to downplay this shyt.
my aunt was feeling feverish last night had a cough. my mother called me around 9 and told me she was going to check on her b/c she had just went to the ER.
i was hoping it wasn't serious. i called my mom this morning to ask how my aunt was doing and she told me they wouldn't let her in to see her. she thought it was strange but I guess b/c of the danger of contamination they kept her away.
anyway, my mom just called me 30 minutes ago to let me know she passed away.

so this shyt is not a hoax or a joke. i just made a post in here saying I didn't know anyone that had it. now in less than 48 hours I have immediate family that died from it. please be careful ya'll
I’m sorry to hear this big homie:mjcry:.. may god bless you and your family.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
6’6” 280
giphy.gif