COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
I live in LA brehs.

House got broken into last week when I was staying at my parent's one night. Ran sacked, stole my guns, cash, some clothes, jewelry, and electronics. Folks are getting even more desperate out here, and it's going to get worse. No jobs, and people are scared. I already hit a gun shop to retool up. Stay safe.
Did you report the guns stolen? You don’t wants guns registered to you being used in crimes, or sold.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
For the folks more concerned about the economic impact instead of the literal threat to life impact, here is something our government can be doing to find a middle ground.

Once they are able to test for antibodies and tests become more widespread, set up a system where people are locked down temporarily and widely distribute tests to every working-age home you can think of. The government could be doing this through the USPS. Those who test positive, stay at home for 2 weeks because that is when their ability to infect someone else usually passes. Those who test negative and already have antibodies, send back to work already. They were already infected and the research shows that your chance of getting reinfected is low at least for a month. Cascade restarting the economy through these actions.

Our government right now however isn't even trying to mobilize at this level. So, I doubt something that massive will ever happen. But I think this is what the UK is working on doing if I'm not mistaken and this seems like a good middle ground to address both issues.

Because if you don't do this and rush people back to work, you're going to cause this to spiral more out of control. Besides, some businesses will suffer without a doubt regardless of what the president and some dumbass governors (i.e. The MS governor) say, if people dying in the hundreds or thousands A DAY, they aren't going to go out to eat for example or go see movies. In addition, the government is probably going to be forced to lean back anyways if it starts to get into unmanageable levels that Trump himself can't even justify and a large portion of the workforce is out sick.

Its a pick your poison situation. Hurt now or hurt later. South Korea, Singapore, and to a lesser extent assuming some truth telling of China, picked the hurt now options.
South Korea, Singapore and china are all largely homogenous societies that obey authority to a fault. You cant compare them to america

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I am psychologically exhausted from the news and being confined to the house. Still trying to work within reason but it’s cumbersome.

My suggestion would be to switch your routine up weekly just a bit but stick to some sort of structure. Keep a "new" routine, but mix it up weekly so things feel fresh and don't start feeling stale.

Last week was rough and boring as shiit for me, so I bought a patio chair now that the weather is getting a little nicer and worked parts of the day today outside in the sun, just loungin. Prob incorporate that into my day to day when the weather is nice to stop from staring at the same 4 walls every day.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
South Korea, Singapore and china are all largely homogenous societies that obey authority to a fault. You cant compare them to america
yeah this is true and this is why, unfortunately, we are going to have to hurt more before we act right.

I'm staying my ass at home and working remotely. If folks want to go out there and take chances feel free. I understand not everyone has the luxury of working from home and also are in more financially tenuous situations but this is showing how much we take for granted in living in a relatively stable society, at least for most of us. Most American's aren't built to handle real struggle and this will probably be a real test for society as a whole.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is bugging the fukk out now. I go to my cousins house to get some cereal he got the whole shyt boarded up, tells me to go around back to the storage, get the spare garage back door key, watch out because he seen a snake back there the other day and to let myself in.

I tell him got it, hang the fukk up the phone and without hesitation backed the fukk up outta the driveway and went home. That nikka crazy, sending me on some goddamn legend of Zelda scavenger hunt for the lost keys and all this wild extra shyt.

lmaooo rep

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
The Chinese owe DOUGH.
They cant get away with this dumb shyt.
Whole world in shambles because they feel the need to fukk with every single animal in existence.
shyt is ridiculous.

Oh, China definitely is gonna have to answer for this. They can’t get away with this shyt. Their day of reckoning is coming.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They trying to recruit my wife to go nurse in a hospital. They offering $90hr. I told her hell no. She just gonna be fresh meat on the block, and they don’t have proper PPE yet. Nah fukk the money she makes that much seeing her facial clients.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I am psychologically exhausted from the news and being confined to the house. Still trying to work within reason but it’s cumbersome.

Same.

Coupled with no exercise, eating trash foods, less exposure to sunlight, less socialization:snoop:

3 day weekend but nothing to do and nowhere to go.

Guess I'll play PS4 and watch movies with my queen