COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
fukk man....stay home. i was in this thread for a minute trying to downplay this shyt.
my aunt was feeling feverish last night had a cough. my mother called me around 9 and told me she was going to check on her b/c she had just went to the ER.
i was hoping it wasn't serious. i called my mom this morning to ask how my aunt was doing and she told me they wouldn't let her in to see her. she thought it was strange but I guess b/c of the danger of contamination they kept her away.
anyway, my mom just called me 30 minutes ago to let me know she passed away.

so this shyt is not a hoax or a joke. i just made a post in here saying I didn't know anyone that had it. now in less than 48 hours I have immediate family that died from it. please be careful ya'll

:mjcry:Im sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Im able to go get a test now if I get there early (only 200 total tests a day, reserved for seniors 1st and then healthcare workers).

I will know tmw if I test positive or not!

I will keep you guys updated!

Update: It is 9:20 am and there are about 40 cars ahead of me.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What’s happening in NYC Needs to be a wake up call. We’re not supposed to be that crowded in small areas. It’s fukkin insane. We have a whole city of people that are basically living inside of a shoebox. And when a virus hits the shyt just spreads like wildfire. I don’t expect Cali to be hit in the same manner but even LA is prolly gonna get it rough. This is not how we’re supposed be living amongst each other.

We talk about these wet markets with animals stacked on top of each other but that’s exactly how we live in places like NYC and downtown LA. And we do it by choice. That’s why I’m trying to move out to a place like Colorado or maybe Portland. Better circulation. Better air quality. These big cities are all detrimental to your health. This isn’t the big one. But it’s only a matter of time before really get a disease that can wipe out 80% of the world population. And the last place you wanna be is in a big city.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How the hell are soldiers going to war armed to the teeth...and nurses and doctors all over the world not having gowns and masks? How much could it possibly cost to produce one measly mask as opposed to an AK47? We truly need a 360 change in our attitudes.

They think that guns can destroy the airborne virus.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
fukk man....stay home. i was in this thread for a minute trying to downplay this shyt.
my aunt was feeling feverish last night had a cough. my mother called me around 9 and told me she was going to check on her b/c she had just went to the ER.
i was hoping it wasn't serious. i called my mom this morning to ask how my aunt was doing and she told me they wouldn't let her in to see her. she thought it was strange but I guess b/c of the danger of contamination they kept her away.
anyway, my mom just called me 30 minutes ago to let me know she passed away.

so this shyt is not a hoax or a joke. i just made a post in here saying I didn't know anyone that had it. now in less than 48 hours I have immediate family that died from it. please be careful ya'll
shyt...im sorry to hear that. RIP and i hate to say it right now but, Stay strong and keep yourself and your other family members safe despite what your going through may mentally take u out of it. Damn....

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
What’s happening in NYC Needs to be a wake up call. We’re not supposed to be that crowded in small areas. It’s fukkin insane. We have a whole city of people that are basically living inside of a shoebox. And when a virus hits the shyt just spreads like wildfire. I don’t expect Cali to be hit in the same manner but even LA is prolly gonna get it rough. This is not how we’re supposed be living amongst each other.

We talk about these wet markets with animals stacked on top of each other but that’s exactly how we live in places like NYC and downtown LA. And we do it by choice. That’s why I’m trying to move out to a place like Colorado or maybe Portland. Better circulation. Better air quality. These big cities are all detrimental to your health. This isn’t the big one. But it’s only a matter of time before really get a disease that can wipe out 80% of the world population. And the last place you wanna be is in a big city.

all true but the us got the luxury to be big af, other countries are much smaller and don‘t got any other choice to live like that:francis: