COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
fukk man....stay home. i was in this thread for a minute trying to downplay this shyt.
my aunt was feeling feverish last night had a cough. my mother called me around 9 and told me she was going to check on her b/c she had just went to the ER.
i was hoping it wasn't serious. i called my mom this morning to ask how my aunt was doing and she told me they wouldn't let her in to see her. she thought it was strange but I guess b/c of the danger of contamination they kept her away.
anyway, my mom just called me 30 minutes ago to let me know she passed away.

so this shyt is not a hoax or a joke. i just made a post in here saying I didn't know anyone that had it. now in less than 48 hours I have immediate family that died from it. please be careful ya'll

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
lm8I6XCl.png

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
fukk man....stay home. i was in this thread for a minute trying to downplay this shyt.
my aunt was feeling feverish last night had a cough. my mother called me around 9 and told me she was going to check on her b/c she had just went to the ER.
i was hoping it wasn't serious. i called my mom this morning to ask how my aunt was doing and she told me they wouldn't let her in to see her. she thought it was strange but I guess b/c of the danger of contamination they kept her away.

so this shyt is not a hoax or a joke. i just made a post in here saying I didn't know anyone that had it. now in less than 48 hours I have immediate family that died from it. please be careful ya'll

Sorry for your loss, breh

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

:francis: A lot of folks on the right are still stuck on stupid. While they may not use the word "Hoax" they are saying everything but outright saying its hoax.

Still got folks comparing a novel virus less than 3 months in, to the swine flu. If this whole situation has taught me anything, everyone should be forced to take probability and statistics and maybe treat math more seriously in highschool. Its a frustrating but common misunderstanding of trends and numbers that people keep repeating over and over again.

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Sorry for your loss

Daps

Breh.... I'm sorry....

Daps

And this ain't towards the breh Trillanova as he's going through loss right now but we all know folks that aren't taking this serious and will have to find out the hard way...

Please please please let's tell people what we know, about folks that we know that have it or that have passed from it...

I have 3 family members with it right now that I know of... this is not a game, joke or conspiracy

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Condolences

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And this ain't towards the breh Trillanova as he's going through loss right now but we all know folks that aren't taking this serious and will have to find out the hard way...

Please please please let's tell people what we know, about folks that we know that have it or that have passed from it...

I have 3 family members with it right now that I know of... this is not a game, joke or conspiracy

Yup, sad as fukk, but there's more of these kind of posts to come.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City

Condolences to you and your family for your loss, breh.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: A lot of folks on the right are still stuck on stupid. While they may not use the word "Hoax" they are saying everything but outright saying its hoax.

Still got folks comparing a novel virus less than 3 months in, to the swine flu. If this whole situation has taught me anything, everyone should be forced to take probability and statistics and maybe treat math more seriously in highschool. Its a frustrating but common misunderstanding of trends and numbers that people keep repeating over and over again.

It's always about Obama with these cucks

Edit: Where was the endless Obama Bashing???

The audacity of your ego re-scripting 8 years of your brain''s data bank :skip:

Last edited: