COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I live in LA brehs.

House got broken into last week when I was staying at my parent's one night. Ran sacked, stole my guns, cash, some clothes, jewelry, and electronics. Folks are getting even more desperate out here, and it's going to get worse. No jobs, and people are scared. I already hit a gun shop to retool up. Stay safe.

:wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Rand Paul is a sitting Senator who's actually at risk due to an assault by his neighbor that left him with 1 and 1/2 lungs.

you missing the forest for the trees. just used him as the first example that popped into my head.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He don’t give a fukk about NY. In his mind this is karma for basically telling him to suck a dikk when it came to the sanctuary city stuff and taking his name off buildings and all the protests around Trump Tower and generally being a widely majority blue city. He’s being petty.

Yeah, but when those red states start having 500 dead people per day from ehe virus, he would respond then.

Daps

giphy.gif

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukking awesome, piece of shyt actually getting his comeuppance, very rare that shyt happens like it’s supposed to.

Hopefully you aren't attacked by a deranged neighbor because you think differently than they do. Loser.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For the folks more concerned about the economic impact instead of the literal threat to life impact, here is something our government can be doing to find a middle ground.

Once they are able to test for antibodies and tests become more widespread, set up a system where people are locked down temporarily and widely distribute tests to every working-age home you can think of. The government could be doing this through the USPS. Those who test positive, stay at home for 2 weeks because that is when their ability to infect someone else usually passes. Those who test negative and already have antibodies, send back to work already. They were already infected and the research shows that your chance of getting reinfected is low at least for a month. Cascade restarting the economy through these actions.

Our government right now however isn't even trying to mobilize at this level. So, I doubt something that massive will ever happen. But I think this is what the UK is working on doing if I'm not mistaken and this seems like a good middle ground to address both issues.

Because if you don't do this and rush people back to work, you're going to cause this to spiral more out of control. Besides, some businesses will suffer without a doubt regardless of what the president and some dumbass governors (i.e. The MS governor) say, if people dying in the hundreds or thousands A DAY, they aren't going to go out to eat for example or go see movies. In addition, the government is probably going to be forced to lean back anyways if it starts to get into unmanageable levels that Trump himself can't even justify and a large portion of the workforce is out sick.

Its a pick your poison situation. Hurt now or hurt later. South Korea, Singapore, and to a lesser extent assuming some truth telling of China, picked the hurt now options.

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
it’s so hard to not just lay back down, after i got up and moved around, i felt a bit better. but now i just feel so tired, dizzy, out of breathe, in pain and the only thing i want to do is lay back in my bed to feel some relief :mjcry:

fukk this shyt man
You’ll be alright in three days