COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
the dr didnt mention that or bring it up

but i’ve had bronchitis a couple times, this doesn’t feel anything like bronchitis, i never experienced this feeling with bronchitis
Last time I had bronchitis I had those symptoms except my back hurt when i stood up. But you know your body. I don’t wanna say hopefully that’s all you have becuz bronchitis sucks
:heh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Good luck breh. If you have time and energy could you give some more info?

How long did it take for the pressure in your lungs to build up? Over how many days?

Did you have an upset stomach?

Congestion where? In your nasal tract? Throat? Where do you feel it?

Is the burning in your chest?

Does it feel like the back of your throat is swollen?

Thanks

the first symptom i ever had was a cough on saturday, by monday the pressure, burning sensation, was bad.

sunday i was pooping more than normal, had a really bad stomach egg that lingered for some time on monday but went away

congestion feels more in my throat and chest than nasal and head

burning feels in my lungs and around my rib cage

for the most part my throat is completely fine. i have a slight cough but it’s barely nothing.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
the dr didnt mention that or bring it up

but i’ve had bronchitis a couple times, this doesn’t feel anything like bronchitis, i never experienced this feeling with bronchitis

Don’t lay down too much. Stay active and move around in case you have it. May help you to fight it. That one breh on that news interview that had it said it makes you feel better when you lay down, but the your lungs are dying.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is bugging the fukk out now. I go to my cousins house to get some cereal he got the whole shyt boarded up, tells me to go around back to the storage, get the spare garage back door key, watch out because he seen a snake back there the other day and to let myself in.

I tell him got it, hang the fukk up the phone and without hesitation backed the fukk up outta the driveway and went home. That nikka crazy, sending me on some goddamn legend of Zelda scavenger hunt for the lost keys and all this wild extra shyt.
People are about to get crazier. All these folks who are huge skeptics are going to do 180 and due to their usual tendency to operate at the extremes, they will now become nutjobs we all have to contend with.

Not even joking, if you never thought of owning a gun, now may be the time to look into getting one. Especially since we have the most inept and also heartless government when it comes to health vs wealth in the world. Our government not so much doesn't have the ability to help people through this. They don't want to. Folks are going to have to start thinking of surviving on their own.

Daps
taco bell :francis:

giphy.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Last time I had bronchitis I had this symptoms except my back hurt when i stood up. But you know you body. I don’t wanna say hopefully that’s all you have becuz bronchitis sucks
:heh:

bronchitis felt more.. phlegmy and coughy for me. like it hurts when you cough in your back, with this, aside from a slight cough.. i haven’t coughed really at all. i felt like i had the flu for one day.. on Sunday, then for the most part all of those symptoms disappeared and it’s just been heavier breathing, burning and pressure in my lungs.

Theo Penn

Daps
California has started rationing,people are limited to 1 gallon of milk per person

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Milk is the last thing you want to be drinking with this stuff running around. That shyt causes respiratory tract mucus and inflammation.

Can’t understand milk hoarders. Shyt expires anyway.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Don’t lay down too much. Stay active and move around in case you have it. May help you to fight it. That one breh on that news interview that had it said it makes you feel better when you lay down, but the your lungs are dying.

damn.. it’s so hard not to. when i’m
laying down, the pain and burning feels like it goes away, it feels harder to sit up and move around than lay down

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
my question is, how many people that are dying have underlying health issues vs people that are actually fairly healthy?

this could be something that the majority of the population has and probably has had for quite some time. however, it's not that many people dying and whoever is dying

also, how come everytime Trump holds a task force conference....NONE OF THESE MOTHERfukkERS ON THE TASK FORCE ARE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING????

They all standing side by side less than 3 inches apart? How are the government officials going live on television mandating people social distance and then have 5-8 people packed on each other?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Build that wall Justin :wow:

Keep em out
Except people wear them all day which literally traps germs. So if the virus is in the air and it gets trapped in the mask your literally sitting with it on your face.

Except people wear them all day which literally traps germs. So if the virus is in the air and it gets trapped in the mask your literally sitting with it on your face. And hopefully people aren't reusing them which then makes it even worse.

Do You Need a Mask to Prevent Coronavirus?

"Additionally, face masks can be uncomfortable, so you may find yourself frequently adjusting the mask. Or you might take it off to eat or drink, then put it back on afterward. That defeats the purpose, McClelland says. “People contaminate themselves more by touching the mask and taking it on and off their face.”

Both surgical masks and N95 respirators are meant to be used only once and then thrown away—healthcare providers are supposed to use a new mask for every patient, in part because masks can be contaminated by germs during use. But consumers may be tempted to reuse them, possibly spreading the virus to other surfaces or items, says Aaron Glatt, M.D., chairman of medicine at Mount Sinai South Nassau and professor at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai."

There are answers to all of this:
1) Don't reuse the mask.
2) Don't go out and eat with the mask on. Restaurants are pick-up and take-out only now anyways.
3) Wear it properly and make sure the nose band is fitted on your nose so you don't have to adjust your mask. Take it off with the elastic band and do not touch the mask to take it off.
4) Most of us are not wearing it all day now - you should only be going out to buy groceries. People who are wearing it all day are medical professionals or working at essential businesses.

I know it does not offer 100% protection and your eyes are still exposed, but none of your points sway me. I will keep telling people to wear a mask, some protection is better than no protection.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yesterday, one of the first deaths of a Virginia resident from COVID-19 was a Christian musical evangelist who, believing the pandemic response to be anti-Trump “mass hysteria,” took his family to New Orleans to “wash it from its Sin and debauchery.”

Doing my best not to laugh because of the innocent people and HC workers who were put in risk, but :mjlol:

My thoughts and prayers :troll:

Theo Penn

Daps
damn.. it’s so hard not to. when i’m
laying down, the pain and burning feels like it goes away, it feels harder to sit up and move around than lay down

Damn. That’s just like that breh explained. Watch that vid. :lupe:

You’re gonna have to fight through the pain if that’s what you have.