COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday, one of the first deaths of a Virginia resident from COVID-19 was a Christian musical evangelist who, believing the pandemic response to be anti-Trump “mass hysteria,” took his family to New Orleans to “wash it from its Sin and debauchery.”

Doing my best not to laugh because of the innocent people and HC workers who were put in risk, but :mjlol:

yikes...tragic irony...probably took zero precautions smdh

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday, one of the first deaths of a Virginia resident from COVID-19 was a Christian musical evangelist who, believing the pandemic response to be anti-Trump “mass hysteria,” took his family to New Orleans to “wash it from its Sin and debauchery.”

Doing my best not to laugh because of the innocent people and HC workers who were put in risk, but :mjlol:

shyt, I've been saying that a lot of these people are going to be stuck on stupid until they are personally impacted. Americans are hard-headed and stubborn and you can't just tell them shyt.
Obviously, when you're dead, its too late. :yeshrug: But let folks parents and relatives start to die around them. I really would love to see them continue to still act stupid after that.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
it’s awful, i can’t say i do have it cause they won’t test me.. but aside from the fever, i have every symptom. and this shyt don’t feel like no flu, not for me at least

worst part, is just feeling stuck in bed. when i’m laying down the pressure, burning sensation, trouble breathing etc isn’t as bad, but once i get up... i realize just how bad it is. and i’ll get little spells of dizziness. so i just go lay back down.
Ain’t you that white bytch who used to slang her p*ssy?

Get well soon though.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Stop saying this! No these aren't the best masks but they do help! It does filter out at least some of it even if it doesn't get all of it!

Except people wear them all day which literally traps germs. So if the virus is in the air and it gets trapped in the mask your literally sitting with it on your face.

Even if it only protects you by 10% I'd wear the mask. I am not believing whatever the fukk the government or WHO has recommended, at this point

Except people wear them all day which literally traps germs. So if the virus is in the air and it gets trapped in the mask your literally sitting with it on your face. And hopefully people aren't reusing them which then makes it even worse.

Do You Need a Mask to Prevent Coronavirus?

"Additionally, face masks can be uncomfortable, so you may find yourself frequently adjusting the mask. Or you might take it off to eat or drink, then put it back on afterward. That defeats the purpose, McClelland says. “People contaminate themselves more by touching the mask and taking it on and off their face.”

Both surgical masks and N95 respirators are meant to be used only once and then thrown away—healthcare providers are supposed to use a new mask for every patient, in part because masks can be contaminated by germs during use. But consumers may be tempted to reuse them, possibly spreading the virus to other surfaces or items, says Aaron Glatt, M.D., chairman of medicine at Mount Sinai South Nassau and professor at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai."

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Did they rule out bronchitis? I had that years ago and I had those exact same symptoms

the dr didnt mention that or bring it up

but i’ve had bronchitis a couple times, this doesn’t feel anything like bronchitis, i never experienced this feeling with bronchitis

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
nikkas is bugging the fukk out now. I go to my cousins house to get some cereal he got the whole shyt boarded up, tells me to go around back to the storage, get the spare garage back door key, watch out because he seen a snake back there the other day and to let myself in.

I tell him got it, hang the fukk up the phone and without hesitation backed the fukk up outta the driveway and went home. That nikka crazy, sending me on some goddamn legend of Zelda scavenger hunt for the lost keys and all this wild extra shyt.