COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mayor just closed our beaches, the parks near them, and some other soots cause of mothafukkas not listening.
Thanks dipshyts.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
nikkas is bugging the fukk out now. I go to my cousins house to get some cereal he got the whole shyt boarded up, tells me to go around back to the storage, get the spare garage back door key, watch out because he seen a snake back there the other day and to let myself in.

I tell him got it, hang the fukk up the phone and without hesitation backed the fukk up outta the driveway and went home. That nikka crazy, sending me on some goddamn legend of Zelda scavenger hunt for the lost keys and all this wild extra shyt.

:deadrose:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
the first symptom i ever had was a cough on saturday, by monday the pressure, burning sensation, was bad.

sunday i was pooping more than normal, had a really bad stomach egg that lingered for some time on monday but went away

congestion feels more in my throat and chest than nasal and head

burning feels in my lungs and around my rib cage

for the most part my throat is completely fine. i have a slight cough but it’s barely nothing.

Thanks breh.

That sounds like what I have ... :hamster: but I am a day or two behind you .

No cough really for me either. Weird pressure in the center of my chest located around the breast bone. Feels sore when I move my shoulders laterally.

Air is feeling increasingly heavy. Like being in a stream bath.

No great pain as yet but this is all a bit concerning.

I was sick in Jan with what I then thought was the flu so who knows.. :yeshrug: . It is really hard to get a CV test around here but I am working on it.

Thanks for the info :salute:.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are they even traveling right now?!?:wtf:
Them prices too lit :mjlit:
nikkas is bugging the fukk out now. I go to my cousins house to get some cereal he got the whole shyt boarded up, tells me to go around back to the storage, get the spare garage back door key, watch out because he seen a snake back there the other day and to let myself in.

I tell him got it, hang the fukk up the phone and without hesitation backed the fukk up outta the driveway and went home. That nikka crazy, sending me on some goddamn legend of Zelda scavenger hunt for the lost keys and all this wild extra shyt.
:laff: :laff: :laff: