COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Remember him?

He’s on a redemption mission. That little girl still can’t behave.

:francis:

giphy.gif

Chronic

All Star
Daps

Something is not right about China, and don't give me any shyt about eating some bats neither.

Bruno is usually big on China too..

Definitely gonna be some changes afterwards when it comes to dealing with China.

Wonder what the party over there thinks about Xi Jinping now.

China is the fukkin worst...
Apparently they bought antigen kits instead of PCR kits from some unlicensed Chinese company and not from Chinese government. Chinese medical guideline recommend using PCR kit and to use antigen kit only to complement PCR kit. The company selling this kit (Bioeasy) isn't among the companies certified by government to produce test kits.

Chinese embassy clarified the situation

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Coronavirus Covid-19: Are We Helpless or Not?

good article about things we can take to help us

i posted an article about how the acidicy in our bodies can make us more susecptible to viruses or getting really sick from tbem, because they are pH dependent, so an unhealthy pH balance makes you more of a target in terms of the virus. which can explain why some people get it and are fine and some don’t. IE the difference between two ‘healthy’ people in their 30’s-40s woth no underlying issues, one dying and the other not.

one of the things this virus has shown me is i need to take better care of my health and body and stay consistent with my supplements, eating habits, limiting acidic foods etc i tend to fall off from that and taking my supplements when i get into a depressive slump/mood.

Start with some Apple cider vinegar.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday, one of the first deaths of a Virginia resident from COVID-19 was a Christian musical evangelist who, believing the pandemic response to be anti-Trump “mass hysteria,” took his family to New Orleans to “wash it from its Sin and debauchery.”

Doing my best not to laugh because of the innocent people and HC workers who were put in risk, but :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I haven’t been outside in 12 days :francis:

Then again I’m on house arrest until May 1st though :yeshrug:
Smh.

wait for that damn??????

damn I hope not...he was legit asking a question

I just had him confused w/ a troll who was rightfully banned
I have no idea. This Corona is catching bodies online too.:francis: