COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
my question is, how many people that are dying have underlying health issues vs people that are actually fairly healthy?
The huge majority of people that are dying are older people with underlying health issues. Every single year you have seemingly healthy young people who die from the flu. Some people just can't handle certain viruses for whatever reason. Could be a health issue they didn't know they had or just simply genetics. You're always gonna have those exceptions....and those are the ones that are gonna make the headlines cause they bring in the ratings. But those cases are extremely rare. For the most part these viruses are taking out the old and vulnerable. There's probably more people who already beat corona than the number of cases recorded.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Fam that supply industry allow will create over 800k jobs nationwide.. lawmakers can give the manufacturers a tax incentive to produce those supplies here, on top of that they can supply euro as well and cut China completely out of that sector

Outsourcing can save businesses damn near 70%. All those savings go straight to execs pockets

We ain't making that up in tax breaks

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90774580_924219218011732_4481251735708368896_o.jpg
This. shyt crazy lol

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Means nothing. Those are only cases that have been recorded. Considering most countries had limited tests it's safe to say everybody's numbers are way off. The death toll is what really matters.
While true, it shows we finally testing more. We are currently 6th in total deaths but I think its safe to say we wont be by next week now that some hospitals are reaching capacity

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my question is, how many people that are dying have underlying health issues vs people that are actually fairly healthy?

Don't mean to cut off your whole post but this is exactly what's fukking up the numbers in Italy. If I remember correctly something like 1/3 of their COVID-19 deaths had heart disease....which by itself kills 17 million people every year. Like clock work.

You could say "well, if they didn't have COVID-19 they would've survived" but it's equally true that if they didn't have heart disease they would've survived, too. But the deaths are only being recorded as COVID-19.

Fred.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@klientel How is your family doing breh?

My wife’s symptoms all returned but at a much less intensity than before...cough, body aches, chills, diarrhea, nausea and now she has a slight fever. But so far breathing seems ok which is the main concern.

Me and my son seem to be close to 100% now however.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My wife’s symptoms all returned but at a much less intensity than before...cough, body aches, chills, diarrhea, nausea and now she has a slight fever. But so far breathing seems ok which is the main concern.

Me and my son seem to be close to 100% now however.
Great to hear breh. Wish you guys the best.