COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

it’s awful, i can’t say i do have it cause they won’t test me.. but aside from the fever, i have every symptom. and this shyt don’t feel like no flu, not for me at least

worst part, is just feeling stuck in bed. when i’m laying down the pressure, burning sensation, trouble breathing etc isn’t as bad, but once i get up... i realize just how bad it is. and i’ll get little spells of dizziness. so i just go lay back down.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
it’s awful, i can’t say i do have it cause they won’t test me.. but aside from the fever, i have every symptom. and this shyt don’t feel like no flu, not for me at least

worst part, is just feeling stuck in bed. when i’m laying down the pressure, burning sensation, trouble breathing etc isn’t as bad, but once i get up... i realize just how bad it is. and i’ll get little spells of dizziness. so i just go lay back down.
If it’s any consolation my family member who was hospitalized for days in pretty serious condition is back home and recovering

from what I heard like u doctors sent him home at first with a z pack (even though an X-ray revealed something on his lung) because they didn’t have covid tests at the time

He went home his condition worsened and I think he mighta waited too long to go back to the ER

but luckily he pulled through

if you get worse don’t hesitate to go back to ER

a coworker of mine has mild symptoms and was able to get tested at one of those drive thru sites

she waiting on the results now

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

yeah, the hospital told me to just take tylenol

on saturday when i started feeling sick i took ibuprofen :mjcry:

i didn’t think what i had could be the virus until other symptoms came :sadcam:

i’m feeling a lil better today, in terms of less fatigue and aches. but i’ll think i’m okay to up and move around, then i do and realize how out of breathe i am. i took a walk into my backyard to get some sun and felt winded. my lungs hurt, with pressure and kinda like a burning feeling. i feel best laying down in terms of feeling the respiratory affects. and noticed at night, the congestion is worse and my breathing feels more limited than during the day.

Good luck breh. If you have time and energy could you give some more info?

How long did it take for the pressure in your lungs to build up? Over how many days?

Did you have an upset stomach?

Congestion where? In your nasal tract? Throat? Where do you feel it?

Is the burning in your chest?

Does it feel like the back of your throat is swollen?

Thanks

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:sadcam: oh noooooo. I hope you are ok.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Fam that supply industry allow will create over 800k jobs nationwide.. lawmakers can give the manufacturers a tax incentive to produce those supplies here, on top of that they can supply euro as well and cut China completely out of that sector

I know it can create lotta jobs here.. but you gotta remember the same folk who shipped all of it out over 40years are still in charge..

and their way of thinking hasn't changed. :yeshrug:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24...Hd_5LG5ABUBFdnCKenLHHbZ1-6WiL0aMDgDPUMmwHnfXX

18 experts who are on the opposite side of the debate of the seriosness of the pandemic
Italy is known for its enormous morbidity in respiratory problems, more than three times any other European country. In the US about 40,000 people die in a regular flu season and so far 40-50 people have died of the coronavirus, most of them in a nursing home in Kirkland, Washington.
Dr Yoram Lass

His take from March 22nd

Only 4 days later and look how poorly this take aged. I agree this isn’t the end of the world nor should we panic but this type of thinking isn’t safe.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:dwillhuh:
A comprehensive timeline of the new coronavirus pandemic, from China's first COVID-19 case to the present

Once again. You're not saying anything. Those are just words of consolation. As we can see... officially, the wheels were already in motion to protect the country from a potential threat. What are you arguing exactly?

Im saying Trump didnt and his administration didnt do enough and that he didnt think it was a big deal according to his own words. Also there is this Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media. Now if you are one of those people who thinks that we shouldn't listen to anything he says then we dont have anything to discuss.

Wheels in motion :russ:. Lets say i see you about to get hit by a train if i crawl towards you in order to try and alert or or if i sprint my ass off either way I could say the wheels were in motion to save you but one of the options is clearly better than the other.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
canada needs to put troops at the border
americans will try to sneak over when all hope is gone
The Detroit river is like half a mile long. That's nothing for Cubans and Haitians, or even Mexicans that cross the Rio Grande, which is a bit smaller. Bout to have a bunch of boats full of refugees crossing over. :troll:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps

Sorry if you already answered this but do you have any idea where you may have contracted this?