COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This virus is gonna flop...

We’re not even gonna hit 20k deaths here in the US (thankfully)

inhope you’re right. But idk New York hasn’t peaked neither has Washington( might be wrong) and the south is just getting started. We might be at a few k by next week this time idk tho. We also aren’t getting full on stats because tests are still scarce

Daps
Anyone else heard that ibuprofen and Advil make the virus significantly worse? If you get Covid 19 and have ibuprofen in your system you’re fukked. I was told to only take Tylenol.
I’ve heard that as well along with lots of medicines for hypertension/heart failure patients through a proposed upregulation of certain receptors Involved in the RAAS system that Coronavirus uses to enter cells. I’m not sure how much of this is theoretical vs actually demonstrates in humans though. I’m sure someone else posted a recent article calling that into question in humans. Even then, it would be tough to pull people off chronic meds that are essential for managing other conditions. That’s a tough one.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
yeah, the hospital told me to just take tylenol

on saturday when i started feeling sick i took ibuprofen :mjcry:

i didn’t think what i had could be the virus until other symptoms came :sadcam:

i’m feeling a lil better today, in terms of less fatigue and aches. but i’ll think i’m okay to up and move around, then i do and realize how out of breathe i am. i took a walk into my backyard to get some sun and felt winded. my lungs hurt, with pressure and kinda like a burning feeling. i feel best laying down in terms of feeling the respiratory affects. and noticed at night, the congestion is worse and my breathing feels more limited than during the day.
You might have it based on what I've read. This thing comes and goes in waves

Have you been tested for it yet?

Daps
inhope you’re right. But idk New York hasn’t peaked neither has Washington( might be wrong) and the south is just getting started. We might be at a few k by next week this time idk tho. We also aren’t getting full on stats because tests are still scarce
@levitate is full of shyt. Deaths in the U.S. are now outpacing every country on the planet. The next two weeks are going to be rough. :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Coronavirus Covid-19: Are We Helpless or Not?

good article about things we can take to help us

i posted an article about how the acidicy in our bodies can make us more susecptible to viruses or getting really sick from tbem, because they are pH dependent, so an unhealthy pH balance makes you more of a target in terms of the virus. which can explain why some people get it and are fine and some don’t. IE the difference between two ‘healthy’ people in their 30’s-40s woth no underlying issues, one dying and the other not.

one of the things this virus has shown me is i need to take better care of my health and body and stay consistent with my supplements, eating habits, limiting acidic foods etc i tend to fall off from that and taking my supplements when i get into a depressive slump/mood.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You might have it based on what I've read. This thing comes and goes in waves

Have you been tested for it yet?

No, i posted in here about my trip to the hospital. they didn’t wanna test me as i have no fever and haven’t travelled. dr told me i have some sort of viral infection, said it could be covid but no test and just to isolate and if i get worse, bad chest pains, high fever etc to go back to the emergency room

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
yeah, the hospital told me to just take tylenol

on saturday when i started feeling sick i took ibuprofen :mjcry:

i didn’t think what i had could be the virus until other symptoms came :sadcam:

i’m feeling a lil better today, in terms of less fatigue and aches. but i’ll think i’m okay to up and move around, then i do and realize how out of breathe i am. i took a walk into my backyard to get some sun and felt winded. my lungs hurt, with pressure and kinda like a burning feeling. i feel best laying down in terms of feeling the respiratory affects. and noticed at night, the congestion is worse and my breathing feels more limited than during the day.

damn

Daps
Coronavirus Covid-19: Are We Helpless or Not?

good article about things we can take to help us

i posted an article about how the acidicy in our bodies can make us more susecptible to viruses or getting really sick from tbem, because they are pH dependent, so an unhealthy pH balance makes you more of a target in terms of the virus. which can explain why some people get it and are fine and some don’t. IE the difference between two ‘healthy’ people in their 30’s-40s woth no underlying issues, one dying and the other not.

one of the things this virus has shown me is i need to take better care of my health and body and stay consistent with my supplements, eating habits, limiting acidic foods etc i tend to fall off from that and taking my supplements when i get into a depressive slump/mood.
Honestly, the best thing anyone can do is to stay inside unless you absolutely need to go outside. And, if so, keep your distance and wash your hands frequently. The virus doesn't care about your diet. Plenty of people who are young and healthy as an ox are dying from the virus. :francis: