COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Elmhurst hospital is done... :sadcam: shyt looking like the walking dead up there...:mjcry:

And this orange a$$hole in charge wants america reopened by easter?!?!:dahell::pacspit:

He don’t give a fukk about NY. In his mind this is karma for basically telling him to suck a dikk when it came to the sanctuary city stuff and taking his name off buildings and all the protests around Trump Tower and generally being a widely majority blue city. He’s being petty.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yep. Some cruises were still in progress.

I’ll never go on another cruise for the rest of my life. Petri dish in the ocean.
I’ve done a cruise before. I’m not gonna say I’d never do one again, but after all this, my whole fam is gonna be extra careful about what cruise ship we use and careful about who we’re around.

Not that I would ever go on a cruise during the winter anyway

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I think you guys are mixing up the media and social media too much but please if I am wrong please correct me but let me know what legitimate media site is saying that the cause was bats?

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Summary

COVID-19 is caused by a coronavirus. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in people and many different species of animals, including camels, cattle, cats, and bats. Rarely, animal coronaviruses can infect people and then spread between people such as with MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV, and now with this new virus (named SARS-CoV-2).

The SARS-CoV-2 virus is a betacoronavirus, like MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV. All three of these viruses have their origins in bats. The sequences from U.S. patients are similar to the one that China initially posted, suggesting a likely single, recent emergence of this virus from an animal reservoir.

pretty much every scientists say it's from bats.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to go to the store and get a few things
:sadcam:
So go get it :heh: Just don’t touch shyt but what u buy and have hand sanitizer on deck in the car. You should be fine. I don’t use a buggy or basket. I have canvas Nike bags. I stopped using plastic bags months ago. So I put my shyt in my bags then unpack them at the register and hand the cashier the bags to repack.