COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are yall using your debit cards with gloves on?If you got cash how are you getting your money out touch screen atm with gloves on?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Basically but this shyt exposing the bytch in a lot of people. I just came from the store and tbh shyt isn't even as packed anymore since the initial hysteria done died down. Cats getting used to their new lives being locked up in their homes.
Breh I was joking. I’m not scared to go to the store
:beli:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh I was joking. I’m not scared to go to the store
:beli:
Well this is online not face to face so fukk you acting like I can see a joke online esp after you didn't tell the other nikka you was joking? Told that nikka you was looking for some bananas so again why would I think you're joking? Why you also acting like nikkas ain't seriously talking that shyt? Using smilies when it don't look like you're joking breh to save yourself for being called out smfh.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
How are yall using your debit cards with gloves on?If you got cash how are you getting your money out touch screen atm with gloves on?
I wear gloves with the screen and just tap instead of inserting the card.

I've been making mostly digital purchases recently though. It's probably best to lysol your cash down.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Gloves definitely work on the screen

Unless you outchea like this

tenor.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Well this is online not face to face so fukk you acting like I can see a joke online esp after you didn't tell the other nikka you was joking? Told that nikka you was looking for some bananas so again why would I think you're joking? Why you also acting like nikkas ain't seriously talking that shyt? Using smilies when it don't look like you're joking breh to save yourself for being called out smfh.
It ain’t that serious breh. I been all in this thread telling people how I still been getting out the house for walks and shyt

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Do yall also interpret a conflict here? The conflict is the economic change and possible repositioning in the global economy.

As some have mentioned, if this continues this will usher in Universal Basic Income! And most corporations and large businesses adamantly do not want this! Them becoming more wealthy is dependent upon having horses of people who NEED to come slave for them.

Is now the time for revolution/evolution? To change our society through non participation. To get these employers back in check.