COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
nikkas eating pig brains and Mites aaint causing global pandemics tho.

:ufdup:

You don’t know if eating bats caused this either. You believe it because that’s what the media is saying. Public doesn’t want to consider the alternative, so it’s the easy way out. Nobody knows definitively.

Folks continue to ignore the fact that Wuhan is the location of multiple bioweapon and virology labs. The fact that patient zero originated here should arouse suspicion.

US will never say that overtly, but you best believe the military is on their guard right now.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

You don’t know if eating bats caused this either. You believe it because that’s what the media is saying. Public doesn’t want to consider the alternative, so it’s the easy way out. Nobody knows definitively.

Folks continue to ignore the fact that Wuhan is the location of multiple bioweapon and virology labs. The fact that patient zero originated here should arouse suspicion.

US will never say that overtly, but you best believe the military is on their guard right now.

:ohhh: Didn't know that!!!

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just don’t read or watch the news. Stay indoors. Do not go outside unless you have to (food) wear gloves and masks. Can’t believe they told people they dididnt need them.:stopitslime:

Look at the difference between our country and fukking Thailand, they're pissed if people don't wear masks and they're giving masks away for free

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Considering how China has no fukks to give about regulations and safety, it would not shock me at all if this was carelessly released from one of those labs. I don't doubt that it could have come from one of the wet markets, because their breeding grounds. They have live ferrets and chickens caged on top of each other. But the fact that they went out of their way, to silence those who saw this in the early stages, makes me lean more towards someone fukked up.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
There has to be some kind of trend food or bad. If it’s bad then you can’t send people back to work. He’s not going to do it if bodies are piling up and his staff along with other republican senators are advising him against it. He’s a retard but I don’t think he’ll go that far
Bro we are talking about trump, he don’t give a fukk.

He’s already trying to suppress testing... he’s going all in, he’s not listening to the experts u think he’s gonna listen to the senators?

He’s only listening to goldem Sachs or whatever their names are.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Considering how China has no fukks to give about regulations and safety, it would not shock me at all if this was carelessly released from one of those labs. I don't doubt that it could have come from one of the wet markets, because their breeding grounds. They have live ferrets and chickens caged on top of each other. But the fact that they went out of their way, to silence those who saw this in the early stages, makes me lean more towards someone fukked up.

Yep. It could be either way. We don’t know. Their track record of no fux given on stuff like genetic engineering and other unethical shyt gives me pause though.

Chronic

All Star
Daps

A new study by Chinese doctors claims that 60% of COVID-19 cases in Wuhan might be unreported and most have recovered on their own, this means the CFR is lower then the current 5% in Wuhan.

Reading this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyone-else-think-they-had-corona-already.768530/ confirming that many Coli posters suffered from COVID symptoms earlier this year but have recovered without being tested means cases in most countries are underreported.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

A new study by Chinese doctors claims that 60% of COVID-19 cases in Wuhan might be unreported and most have recovered on their own, this means the CFR is lower then the current 5% in Wuhan.

Reading this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyone-else-think-they-had-corona-already.768530/ confirming that many people Thecoli suffered from COVID symptoms earlier this year but have recovered without being tested means cases in most countries are underreported.

Also the Chinese only count people who tested positive and had symptoms. If u just tested positive and had no symptoms then u didn’t count as someone who had the virus, I read this on Reddit.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Reading this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyone-else-think-they-had-corona-already.768530/ confirming that many Coli posters suffered from COVID symptoms earlier this year but have recovered without being tested means cases in most countries are underreported.

There’s so many stories of people having bad respiratory illnesses over the past 6 months that I think we can all agree this shyt has been here. So many people have come into contact with it and never got sick or barely showed symptoms. This thing is crazy how it affects so many people differently

Virus like a bad chick with options. She choosing
:heh:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Thats not what thirld world means at all, cacs tool that and ran with it to degrade black and brown countries.

1st world - the west/nato and japan/south korea

2nd world - soviet union (now russia) plus the warsaw pact and china

3rd world - any country not explicitly aligned with either aka the indias, brazils and south africas of the world

You gotta add Singapore and Taiwan as 1st world. singapore is up there with any country in the world.

i don't know where this came from, but it sure is s super effective virus. :stopitslime:

this virus is strong enough to kill enough people yet it ain't scary as fuk like ebola so people don't take it seriously which is even more dangerous. and the fact that cacs and nikkas are running around touching shyt without any symptoms can carry a contagion really scare da shyt out of me.

imagine if this happened without the media coverage without any mention of social distancing. we prolly looking at 100 time more bodies and cases. and that's why it should never be confused with a damn flu.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yep. It could be either way. We don’t know. Their track record of no fux given on stuff like genetic engineering and other unethical shyt gives me pause though.

They built a hospital in less than a month. That's not even enough time for the ground to settle. Then a few weeks later, a brand new hotel that was open for like a year collapsed. And we're supposed to trust them with genetic shyt:russ:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

It’s undoubtedly a HUGE, I mean HUGE ton of cases that are not reported/discovered. Either people having no symptoms or just those they can associate with a normal cold/flu or some ither conditions they have. If we could see all actual cases it would be mindblowing