COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So go get it :heh: Just don’t touch shyt but what u buy and have hand sanitizer on deck in the car. You should be fine. I don’t use a buggy or basket. I have canvas Nike bags. I stopped using plastic bags months ago. So I put my shyt in my bags then unpack them at the register and hand the cashier the bags to repack.
Good idea. I don’t need much. Just some bananas and eggs

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good idea. I don’t need much. Just some bananas and eggs
Oh yeah u super good. If you want, after the cashier scans the items, you can take two plastic bags and do like you’re picking up dog shyt if that make sense. Or get the bag and have her put them in after she scans. Then swipe and you out. Wipe them down at the crib if you feel the need to

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So go get it :heh: Just don’t touch shyt but what u buy and have hand sanitizer on deck in the car. You should be fine. I don’t use a buggy or basket. I have canvas Nike bags. I stopped using plastic bags months ago. So I put my shyt in my bags then unpack them at the register and hand the cashier the bags to repack.
Basically but this shyt exposing the bytch in a lot of people. I just came from the store and tbh shyt isn't even as packed anymore since the initial hysteria done died down. Cats getting used to their new lives being locked up in their homes.