COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Something seems fishy that New York has half of the countries cases. I know that it's the most densely populated city, I believe in the country, don't know about the world. But this had to have been spreading for much longer then they told us. What's the comparison between NYC and the entire state? Might even be beating out every other state just in the city alone.

When I used to live in NYC, hardly anyone I knew had a car. It was just a pain in the ass to drive in that traffic and try to find inexpensive parking, not to mention the car insurance rates are sky high. Most people living in the city take public transportation. 1/3 of the adults there don't even have a driver's license. There's no other city in the country that has such an extensive subway and bus system. All of those public metro card machines, step rails, subway poles, hand grips, and seats. They get cleaned once a week...maybe. Not to mention people cram in tight like sardines for their daily commute. It was the perfect disaster waiting to happen.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
When I used to live in NYC, hardly anyone I knew had a car. It was just a pain in the ass to drive in that traffic and try to find inexpensive parking, not to mention the car insurance rates are sky high. Most people living in the city take public transportation. 1/3 of the adults there don't even have a driver's license. There's no other city in the country that has such an extensive subway and bus system. All of those public metro card machines, step rails, subway poles, hand grips, and seats. They get cleaned once a week...maybe. Not to mention people cram in tight like sardines for their daily commute. It was the perfect disaster waiting to happen.
I might just hop the train bro ....I'm not trying to touch the machine no lie