COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. But here in DC, hardly anyone is taking the trains or buses. Metro said 61k people used metro on Monday. A regular day was over 600k. Big part on why they closing stations.

Oh yea. Now. Just like New York is seeing a huge decrease in ridership. This virus was here jumping from person to person well before leadership decided to act.

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
:russ:

Was thinking that ....like damn I'm not trying to touch that shyt
Just carry hand sanitizer and don’t touch your face at all

It’s impossible to keep everything you come in contact with (phone, keys, money etc) sanitized so all u can do is sanitize ur hands often and keep your hands away from ur face as far as I’m concerned

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My grandmother living there with my uncle and his family

called me this morning and said my uncle been coughing

I’m hoping for the best man smh

Bro this shyt is stressful as hell.

Louisiana is 3rd in the nation in deaths, hospitals over capacity, and they have one of the highest rate of new cases in the world per capita

My wife's entire family is there and so if half of mine, including my mom who has heart failure and is pre-diabetic

I know they usually good for pumping out viruses every few years but fukk China for this one. :snoop:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Thing is Chicago May be behind New York. They might have reacted quicker. I don’t know but the subway system in new York is overcrowded. It traps one so many germs from the bars to people sneezing and yawning in your face. We willl see how it goes but just a theory. I stopped getting sick every winter when I started driving to work.
Interesting

I didn’t get sick this winter (I usually do) and been commuting to work this winter via quick bus ride as opposed to the trains I been taking to work for years

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nEZFb94l.jpg
:mjlol::dead:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
so ya'll just gonna camp out in this thread and keep tabs on the dead/infected every hour on the hour? I'm just curious.