COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
750 cases in South Florida, nearly half the state total. And for $35 I can take a trip to NYC and who knows where else for that price. And they expect this thing to end soon? :francis:

Something tells me some of these cases weren't transmitted "person to person" either. :sas2:
I’m pretty sure having all those kids come thru for spring break last week didn’t really help the situation
:heh:

Same thing can be said about Mardi Gras in Louisiana

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Something seems fishy that New York has half of the countries cases. I know that it's the most densely populated city, I believe in the country, don't know about the world. But this had to have been spreading for much longer then they told us. What's the comparison between NYC and the entire state? Might even be beating out every other state just in the city alone.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
When has the flu overwhelmed entire hospital systems worldwide?

How many have had the flu and it was never recorded?

How many have contracted the flu and only had minimal or mild symptoms and it that was never recorded?

Say it again for the people in the back. Are people deaf, dumb, and blind? When has the flu ever created a shortage of ventilators, face masks, and beds in the ICU? When has GM, Ford, and Apple ever had to step in to provide backup medical equipment because suppliers can't keep up? The level of denial is downright frightening.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Say it again for the people in the back. Are people deaf, dumb, and blind? When has the flu ever created a shortage of ventilators, face masks, and beds in the ICU? When has GM, Ford, and Apple ever had to step in to provide backup medical equipment because suppliers can't keep up? The level of denial is downright frightening.
Well to be fair hospitals are already equipped to deal with the flu. I’ve heard from healthcare workers that it’s always busier during flu season

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Something seems fishy that New York has half of the countries cases. I know that it's the most densely populated city, I believe in the country, don't know about the world. But this had to have been spreading for much longer then they told us. What's the comparison between NYC and the entire state? Might even be beating out every other state just in the city alone.

More test kits maybe?

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Is this the only one ?

9480-D712-B854-4799-A9-C8-4-AE4-BEDB55-C6.png

We need one with his expression in the end where he got his hand in his face and looks kinda like :ld: