COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i always say to those of my age group 28-32,34

we were fortunate to grow up without the internet and social media and also fortunate to group with social media while it grew.
we are still able to sift thru the bullshyt which our parent warned us about but somehow now that they are on there they arent
but we also didnt lose our grip with reality(as a whole i know alot have) and are able to empathize and sympathize with and for others becuase its right
not because its a trend which is what you see from those a little younger and older.

but this is jsut a theory of mine i have no factual evidence just observations ive made with the people ive seen around me since high school thru now (30y.o) whom i agree with and dont agree with

I feel that way about myself even though I'm 24. I cant say the same about my peers

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said maybe some people will go back to work. Not everyone. He still said they would test. So that doesn’t mean he thinks it will be gone in a month. That’s him trying to save his ass.

still waiting on a quote from someone.
He did say that he wants to see churches filled on Easter Sunday which would totally shyt on the idea of social distancing

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
He said maybe some people will go back to work. Not everyone. He still said they would test. So that doesn’t mean he thinks it will be gone in a month. That’s him trying to save his ass.

still waiting on a quote from someone.
Oh you talking about me, nikka I ain’t about to go back through this thread:mjlol: you go read all them damn post and tell me what you see

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He did say that he wants to see churches filled on Easter Sunday which would totally shyt on the idea of social distancing

how does that translate to “the virus will be gone in a month”? He even said some states will still be under quarantine.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I gotta wait on line just to get into Walgreens to pick up medication :beli: Line moving slow as hell too :francis:

This is because only a certain amount of ppl can be in the store at one time due to this virus..

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
750 cases in South Florida, nearly half the state total. And for $35 I can take a trip to NYC and who knows where else for that price. And they expect this thing to end soon? :francis:

Something tells me some of these cases weren't transmitted "person to person" either. :sas2: