COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is so bad here. Im willing to bet as well here and there that people who have other ailments who died from corona are being declared dead due to that ailment not because corona expeditated that ailment. or if its liver failure or w.e you want to break it down to the micro level of what part of the body failed instead of corona virus caused the organ failure etc etc
This happened when they had enough time removed from the outbreak to assess the total amount of swine flu deaths back in 2010. A lot of mysterious deaths were later realized to be from swine flu

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
Nobody is saying it could be over in a month but this thing could be drastically reduced in a month if people do what they’re supposed to
Be for real, never in history has the world been on one accord. nikkas out here licking food in the grocery store.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
“The Worst Generation”
1*yt9CGCw3MtSiu0hNypRH4A.png
imagin growing up in that tic toc/ig/twitter era :scust:
all day trying to impress strangers and get likes :Scust:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Be for real, never in history has the world been on one accord. nikkas out here licking food in the grocery store.
All you can do is your part. People gonna be stupid it is what it is. At some point they will be forced to comply. But in the meantime worry about what you can control

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened when they had enough time removed from the outbreak to assess the total amount of swine flu deaths back in 2010. A lot of mysterious deaths were later realized to be from swine flu

i wonder if they will go back and assess. because i saw those goofy standford doctors saying it would be below 1% if they take into acccount the people who are not tested but positive
but the same logic has to be applied who died that had not been tested prior.

i just want transparency from the admin and CDC

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagin growing up in that tic toc/ig/twitter era :scust:
all day trying to impress strangers and get likes :Scust:

i always say to those of my age group 28-32,34

we were fortunate to grow up without the internet and social media and also fortunate to group with social media while it grew.
we are still able to sift thru the bullshyt which our parent warned us about but somehow now that they are on there they arent
but we also didnt lose our grip with reality(as a whole i know alot have) and are able to empathize and sympathize with and for others becuase its right
not because its a trend which is what you see from those a little younger and older.

but this is jsut a theory of mine i have no factual evidence just observations ive made with the people ive seen around me since high school thru now (30y.o) whom i agree with and dont agree with

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone have a website that compares states of different cities states counties etc.

im trying to see where pittsburgh is in comparison to nyc or seattle

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah ok :stopitslime: people in here been saying it, talking about the numbers about to start going back down soon, China got it under control, Trump said it will be gone by Easter, just open the economy back up it will be fine. I just asked for a reason, I don’t know wtf you been reading or hearing:gucci:

that’s not what trump said. No one has said it will be fine in a month. No one has said that recently. Drop a link or @people.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To open the economy back up and send people back to work, what is it saying? & did you @ the right person?

He said maybe some people will go back to work. Not everyone. He still said they would test. So that doesn’t mean he thinks it will be gone in a month. That’s him trying to save his ass.

still waiting on a quote from someone.