COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boss texted me last night said another worker got infected with the rona, told all of us to stay home...:snoop: jesus christ... I didnt see the text until this morning when I was about to leave...:beli:

fukk this is my last week at Amazon collecting this last check and chilling back. Too dangerous there. No fukks given by anyone there. I cant even get gloves. Work as heavy as ever when they suppose to hire to liightin load.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, and the other network, the far more popular network amongst the prime demographic to be infected, are actively pushing the WH propaganda that everybody should resume their lives like there is no virus at all. I would prefer a few more media folks to sensationalize and fear monger to offset the careless and dangerous propaganda that Fox is running. We are definitely going to lose more rights as citizens because of this, it almost makes me start to believe that there is an agenda from this administration to actively get the herd to not take this seriously so public opinion will accept the DOJ getting more and more involved, hence Barr at the press conference under the guise of going after "price gougers". You have Trump telling folks to go out and do your job, and then once they do, you will have law enforcement "making" these folks stay home to the point of them saying "ok, you guys can't quarantine on your own, these are your new rules". It's all pretty fukking smart, and even though it sounds tinfoil as fukk, if this administration has taught us anything, it's that they can actually get poor folks to put their own self interests aside to root for the billionaires with everything they have. We are a fukked up country!!

Your shifting the argument. Who gives a fukk about Fox News? And who cares about what the WH is saying?

I’m talking specifically about CNN. They deliver news in a sensationalized manner. BREAKING BEWS is plastered on their ticker on a daily basis. Has. I thing to do with negativity.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Your shifting the argument. Who gives a fukk about Fox News? And who cares about what the WH is saying?

I’m talking specifically about CNN. They deliver news in a sensationalized manner. BREAKING BEWS is plastered on their ticker on a daily basis. Has. I thing to do with negativity.
No new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ottawa as province sees 100

canada doing a great job
keep the borders closed

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Here is some interesting information from some dude named Peter Kolchinsky on Twitter. I'll have to do some reading to see if everything he lays out is scientifically accurate but thought it worth sharing. I pasted all his tweets together so y'all don't have to read each one.

This is the first series of info I read that broke down the differences in a way that was easy to understand.
Peter Kolchinsky (@PeterKolchinsky) on Twitter

Found some back up to his argument.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...6522d6-6dfd-11ea-b148-e4ce3fbd85b5_story.html

Hopefully we can stay away from each other long enough to give us some time to not all catch it and have a vaccine worked up.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Social media really is a drug there addicted to the likes so they have no shame attention whoring themselves common sense goes out the window.
“The Worst Generation”
1*yt9CGCw3MtSiu0hNypRH4A.png

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
No one is saying that.
Yeah ok :stopitslime: people in here been saying it, talking about the numbers about to start going back down soon, China got it under control, Trump said it will be gone by Easter, just open the economy back up it will be fine. I just asked for a reason, I don’t know wtf you been reading or hearing:gucci: