COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not overreacting. Our leadership really mishandled this. Look at nations like India and the UK. Their central government has put the whole nation under lockdown. Turmp is letting people do whatever and he's a sociopath anyway so all he really cares about is himself and how this will effect him. He isn't going to do anything unless he thinks it's best for him.

Due to the mishandling of this it's hard to tell if things will get under control. We really can't test people like that so we don't know how much of the population really has it. If this continues long term it will destroy our economy.
Saying this is it, this is the end is scared hyperbole. Stop. No shyt they dropped the ball. No one argued on that point breh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not overreacting. Our leadership really mishandled this. Look at nations like India and the UK. Their central government has put the whole nation under lockdown. Turmp is letting people do whatever and he's a sociopath anyway so all he really cares about is himself and how this will effect him. He isn't going to do anything unless he thinks it's best for him.

Due to the mishandling of this it's hard to tell if things will get under control. We really can't test people like that so we don't know how much of the population really has it. If this continues long term it will destroy our economy.

THANK YOU

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I live with my mom atm and she has been told to self isolate and work from home for now. She wants me to stay at home too even though I'm still working as shes worried I might pass it to her which I understand. I need to get this paper tho mayne :francis: if only I had a temporary accommodation I could go to for now

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Uh no. People can handle negativity but have you watched CNN? Some of those hosts sensationalize the news.
Yeah, and the other network, the far more popular network amongst the prime demographic to be infected, are actively pushing the WH propaganda that everybody should resume their lives like there is no virus at all. I would prefer a few more media folks to sensationalize and fear monger to offset the careless and dangerous propaganda that Fox is running. We are definitely going to lose more rights as citizens because of this, it almost makes me start to believe that there is an agenda from this administration to actively get the herd to not take this seriously so public opinion will accept the DOJ getting more and more involved, hence Barr at the press conference under the guise of going after "price gougers". You have Trump telling folks to go out and do your job, and then once they do, you will have law enforcement "making" these folks stay home to the point of them saying "ok, you guys can't quarantine on your own, these are your new rules". It's all pretty fukking smart, and even though it sounds tinfoil as fukk, if this administration has taught us anything, it's that they can actually get poor folks to put their own self interests aside to root for the billionaires with everything they have. We are a fukked up country!!

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Last edited: