COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Since everyone is inside I figured I'd do something productive and fun. Check out my live stream on my Youtube channel tonight at midnight. I'm doing a quick interview with my boy Young Baca. He's a Hip Hop promoter from LA who does shows all over the US. Let me know what y'all think. I'll shout y'all out

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the most stressful aspect than anything.. Everybody got a cotdamn outlet and they telling you polar opposites of what to do and its confusing the people..

One instance you have people telling us the elderly is most vulnerable and that young people can't get it.

The next they tell you young people in groups got it and spreading it and dont know.

One instance you have Cumoto and other governors telling us this is gonna last 6-8 months

The next you have the President of the U.S. trying to end this shyt by WEEKS

One instance they tell you to practice social distancing, But yet people have to work jobs that provide face to face contact and may go hours without washing hands..

Then you have muthafukkas out there at the beaches, walking the park and shopping like nothing is wrong.

They now tell you this is airbourne for hours and you can still get it without symptoms

The media, Social Media, the President, and clout chasing done turned this into a mass Hysteria of chaos due to misinformation and it would drive you crazy if you keep talking about it. This is why I have to just distance myself from this shyt because its mind fukkery.

I’ve said it and I’ll say it again. Everyone’s voice isn’t meant to be heard. Social media is ridiculous from people sharing a meme about Hitler saying blacks are gods chosen people, to idiots saying Marshall Law smh with a lack knowledge of what it is, to people saying you probably had the virus last year when you possibly had the flu. Smh I can’t take it

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I disagree with how Westerners try to pin all the blame on China's early mishandling and claiming this could be avoided if China warned them earlier.

This pandemic happened partly because many western countries didn't take it seriously and dragged their feet on implementing anti epidemic measures like what Asian countries are doing (South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore).

There are growing evidences that this virus already spreading in Italy and USA since November, even before Chinese authorities realized it's existence.

Had China took it seriously and warned the world in December while quarantining Wuhan earlier, they might be able to reduce the casualties in China to let's say 10,000 infected and less than 100 death.

Considering Western countries abysmal responses even after witnessing China suffered 80,000 infected and 3,000 death, if China managed to stop this virus earlier with minimal casualties western countries will be taking this virus even less seriously and this pandemic will still happen. The only difference is there will be less casualties in China.

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Honestly, I disagree with how Westerners try to pin all the blame on China's earlier mishandling and claiming this could be avoided if China warned them earlier.

This pandemic happened partly because many western countries didn't take it seriously and dragged their feet on implementing anti epidemic measures like what Asian countries are doing (South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore).

There are growing evidences that this virus already spreading in Italy and USA since November, even before Chinese authorities realized it's existence.

Had China took it seriously and warned the world in December while quarantining Wuhan earlier, they might be able to reduce the casualties in China to let's say 10,000 infected and less than 100 death.

Considering Western countries abysmal responses even after witnessing China suffered 80,000 infected and 3,000 death, if China managed to stop this virus earlier with minimal casualties western countries will be taking this virus even less seriously and this pandemic will still happen. The only difference is there will be less casualties in China.
yeah when you compare the response in the US to something like South Korea its not even close

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison