COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Call me stupid or whatever you want but I don't doubt it. Up to now I've seen nobody on the coli that knows anyone with the virus. All I'm seeing is a bunch of he say she say and "reports". I put that in quotes because even a citizen came out and said that they false reported his grandmother dying of corona

There has actually been a few people on here that said they got it. Also people that know family members with it.

I guess this is the part where you claim they're lying but :manny: the info is sitting right there in the stickied thread. Has been for a couple days now.

Fred.

Literally got this email from a coworker in another office across state this morning:

97-AC3-AEE-9-DA3-4-D0-F-BD95-17-FECD63-CAB5.jpg

The “Buckley” he’s referring to:
Four COVID-19 cases confirmed at Buckley HealthCare Center in Greenfield

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I guess we also live in a world where Jussie Smollett didn't lie about white supremacists and MAGA country. I mean all of the blavity blacks went down with the ship with his lies.

That people could be saying it for clout is not a stretch considering most of them are saying they are showing zero symptoms.

Idris said don't be "test shaming." I mean breh, wut? It sounds like a fukkin' script to be honest.