COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Chronic

All Star
Daps
yeah when you compare the response in the US to something like South Korea its not even close

Agreed. The response from the other countries was embarrassing. Now look at them scrambling.
Western countries used to have better response to pandemic. During the Spanish Flu they were jailing people for not wearing face mask

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For those wondering why india has low infection numbers it is NOT because Modi is doing a good job.
It is because he is doing a HORRIBLE job!!

They are not doing testing nearly enough, it is pretty much criminal

They might be lucky because the warm weather could be making the virus more difficult to transmit. But the fact they just ordered a full-on shutdown for 21 additional days even though they've only had 11 deaths so far makes me think they know there's way more out there than they've been telling people.

Daps
Detroit Police Captain Dies Of COVID-19
featured_jonathan_parnell_41306.jpg

Capt. Jonathan Parnell in an interview with Fox 2 News.
A Detroit police captain has died from the coronavirus.

Capt. Jonathan Parnell, who went by the nickname “Recon,” headed major crimes based out of headquarters. In the past, he working in homicide, sex crimes, child abuse and narcotics.

“He was a great guy, very tactical, very smart, he was a street cop, a real street cop, very polite, very humble,” said someone who had worked with Parnell.

Parnell was in his fifties and leaves behind three sons.

Dan Donakowski, spokesman for the Detroit Police Department, confirmed early Wednesday morning that a ranking officer had passed as result of COVID-19, but declined to reveal the name.

Parnell is the department's second coronavirus death. A 38-year-old civilian 9-1-1 dispatcher died Monday.

More than 200 officers have been ordered to self-quarantine as the result of a coronavirus outbreak within the department.

As of late Tuesday, Detroit had 11 deaths and 574 confirmed coronavirus cases.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I still stand by that the environment in china and the peole there is the biggest issue.

As I mentioned on here before I have worked in china and india. The difference is that the environment in china (the air is not clean). In the big cities darn near everyone has a cough due to the horrible smog. Many people also smoke a lot.

But in india the air is very clean compared to china and I don't think I have seen a person even smoke a cigarette in India.

So IMO the virus can easily spread in china even if folks have no symptoms because everyone has a cough (or a lot of folks have a cough).

:dahell:

Breh, India has some of the most polluted cities in the world. Were you in the Himalayas or Kerela or some shyt? :heh:

India dominates the list of the world’s most polluted cities

2000 people die of respiratory disorders every day in India.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

2 trillion:jbhmm:

shyt gon be interesting

- $250B for direct payments to individuals and families.. thats NOT enough. thats like $1200 per person, $500 per child

- $350B in small biz loans

- $250B in unemployment insurance benefits, Expansion of up to $600/week in unemployment insurance for 4 months

- $500B in loans for distressed companies.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't think Biden is up to the task to handle taking this guy out.

His ground game was atrocious and non-existent during this primary. He won because honestly, people like him and he has name recognition.

His appearances on TV today do not give me much hope he is not suffering for dementia.

I'm afraid we will have another Hillary fumbled the ball type of situation. Even after all this bullshyt.

Also I've learned that a lot of people are ignorant, proud of it, and selfish during this whole thing. I have little faith in a lot of them.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90348405_825486374629047_9130093486148681728_o.jpg

moms pick my shyt up w gloves, then open it and thro the box away. I’m now leaving shyt outside for 24 hrs :childplease:

Breh I get my packages with gloves and spray the packages down with bleach and wipe it down. Then bring it in the house. I just did that shyt with some amazon boxes.

I did this when I picked up my package from amazon locker this week. Got the package out the locker with gloves and began spraying that hoe down before I put it in my ride...lol

The news just reported that they discovered that the virus stayed in the cabin of those cruise ships for like over 2 weeks.

Last edited: