COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump's overall approval rating and approval of cornavirus handling both went up (49% and 60%) in latest polls.:mindblown:
Trump approval rating rises as he responds to the coronavirus outbreak
I honestly don't think Biden is up to the task to handle taking this guy out.

His ground game was atrocious and non-existent during this primary. He won because honestly, people like him and he has name recognition.

His appearances on TV today do not give me much hope he is not suffering for dementia.

I'm afraid we will have another Hillary fumbled the ball type of situation. Even after all this bullshyt.

Also I've learned that a lot of people are ignorant, proud of it, and selfish during this whole thing. I have little faith in a lot of them.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
she probably right, 60 million people had H1N1 yet no celebrity came out and said they had it

this is an obvious propaganda psy op, not even close to 1 million cases in the entire world, yet all these celebrities have it and its just pandemic you have to shut everything down, it is ridiculous
I feel like this a culmination of all those internet challenges they’ve gotten people to obey over the past couple of years. Through social media they’ve bred obedience and this is there biggest win to date. If you look at the disease, what it does and who it affects it’s not that bad compared to other ones that have been around killing more people for a lot longer. I feel like this was a test run and it worked perfectly.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think that the coronavirus they are claiming is actually the coronavirus. I think theres another virus that is out there besides the coronavirus if that shyt is actually it and they're not saying what it is. I think theres more than one virus going around and they have the cure to those shyts

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
just found a couple old R95 respirators in the garbage. im bout to be sick

9TsZt6G.png
fixed

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I dont think that the coronavirus they are claiming is actually the coronavirus. I think theres another virus that is out there besides the coronavirus if that shyt is actually it and they're not saying what it is. I think theres more than one virus going around and they have the cure to those shyts

You also think that dikk goes in ass and not p*ssy. In short, who gives a fukk what you think?