COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

concise

Veteran
Daps
Call me stupid or whatever you want but I don't doubt it. Up to now I've seen nobody on the coli that knows anyone with the virus. All I'm seeing is a bunch of he say she say and "reports". I put that in quotes because even a citizen came out and said that they false reported his grandmother dying of corona

There has actually been a few people on here that said they got it. Also people that know family members with it.

I guess this is the part where you claim they're lying but :manny: the info is sitting right there in the stickied thread. Has been for a couple days now.

Fred.

This is an anonymous message board I'm not believing anybody on the coli that says they have corona breh.
Who ?

Like clockwork. :laff: :laff: :laff:

Where do you live @Maharishi ?

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
shyt raise it higher but I mean it's free that good just heard and been told bout the surgery just wanted to give u heads up and when this shyt calms down I hope all goes well for u breh

Thanks fam, I’m starting to think one of the issues for me is trying to find the right mask. I switched back to the full face mask and felt great for 2 weeks then right back to being tired. I can get the masks for free at my job but they only got one brand and I ain’t spending $100+ on these other masks if I don’t know they gonna work.

Daps
Sigh...my wife has a temp of 100.2 and body aches again. This shyt is ass breh, it never ends. What the fukk kinda virus is this :mjtf:

I feel completely fine and so does my son though.

Both my siblings are experiencing fevers with body aches, my moms has been sick, no fever, just tiredness and nasally, the only symptoms I’ve had so far is so chest tightness, was pretty much all gone until it popped back up today, but it’s been manageable, it could be stress idk.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thanks fam, I’m starting to think one of the issues for me is trying to find the right mask. I switched back to the full face mask and felt great for 2 weeks then right back to being tired. I can get the masks for free at my job but they only got one brand and I ain’t spending $100+ on these other masks if I don’t know they gonna work.

I use nasal pillows mask bruises my damn face both full and nose mask
Brand wise they all work but comfort level probably matters

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
just found a couple old R95 respirators in the garage. im bout to be rich :jawalrus:

9TsZt6G.png
Mans Negative95 respirator already caught and died from the COVID19 :bryan:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I swear Trump supporters piss me off

"We should get back to work, China already beat it, it's just a bad flu"

Do these dumb asses realize that China has big ass trucks filled with disinfectant that goes around spraying everything, cops with body heat monitor visors, had a mandatory lockdown of the whole country, temperature checks to get into stores, drones that fly around catching people disobeying shut down protocols, fining people who don't obey etc.
China had also
been burning unaccounted for dead bodies by the truckloads, stopped testing to show no new cases, and generally lie about everything.

Aka, they are the bad cop to USA's "good cop"...cuz both are full of shyt

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me stupid or whatever you want but I don't doubt it. Up to now I've seen nobody on the coli that knows anyone with the virus. All I'm seeing is a bunch of he say she say and "reports". I put that in quotes because even a citizen came out and said that they false reported his grandmother dying of corona

Umm I think I know someone. My friend who came from Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago may have it. She’s showing all the symptoms. She went to the hospital and they prescribed her antibiotics and steroids but they wouldn’t give her a test because they are reserved for people over 65 or those who are incredibly sick.

Celebrities have better access to tests to check if they have it but regular citizens are being denied that option.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
she probably right, 60 million people had H1N1 yet no celebrity came out and said they had it

this is an obvious propaganda psy op, not even close to 1 million cases in the entire world, yet all these celebrities have it and its just pandemic you have to shut everything down, it is ridiculous
soon as the " nikkas dont get it..." got around the net... here come the nikkas...

n we know nikkas like to broadcast n show paperwork...not one nikka yet...

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I don't think they are getting paid to say they have the virus but I wouldn't be surprised if some celebs were lying about having the virus for clout :pachaha:

I mean, this is the clout chasing era and a celeb saying they have this virus is a good way to get publicity :ld:

After Juicy Smullet hate crime shyt anything’s on the table for me..