COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
work on losing weight NOW! If you lose 100 pounds you likely wont even need surgery. use this quarantine period to change your poor eating habits.

god bless

I’m 6’4 230 lbs... :mjtf:

How dare you accuse me of being fat. :mjtf:

There are plenty of skinny/athletic people with sleep apnea. I have a deviated septum and enlarged tonsils. I wouldn’t even bother with surgery if I was fat. :mjtf:

It’s all good tho, I know you just tryna look out in these trying times. :myman:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Tomorrrow 300? 400? If we don't hit that before the night is over. It's 222 right now
United States Coronavirus: 54,808 Cases and 775 Deaths - Worldometer

Again, come a week when there is a good chance, and no hyperbole, we may be approaching 1000 a day, based on the exponential growth so far, how is Trump going to be able to convince people to go back to acting like nothing is going on? When people turn on the news and see 1000 people die in one day from one virus, people aren't going to listen to that shyt.

Like I said, it is going to get to a point where unless Trump is even another level of dumb and blind that would still shock me, he is going to be made to fall back by the reality of the situation. '

Again yesterday was 140, day before that 111, the day before that 46. :francis:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That looks like it lost its effectiveness years ago. :picard:

don't worry Trump said I can just wash it
full

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've been calm but this shyt is starting to get to me... my surgery for my sleep apnea got cancelled and there's no time table for it to be rescheduled. That was literally the main thing I was looking forward to this year... I'm sick of constantly being exhausted and having to sleep with this damn cpap machine that barely does shyt for me. :snoop:

Plus I don't know where to find any distilled water for the machine right now. :sadcam:

I have had sleep apnea since 2003 almost 20 years and work in dental field.

Most docs have told me surgery ain't even worth it just unnecessary pain that really doesn't help breh.
If ur machine ain't working
It could mean during ur sleep test u werent deep enough rem to get accurate pressure number meaning ur pressure number is just too low and just needs to be higher.
Hell if u can YouTube or look it up raise ur number urself maybe bout 2 and see what that does for ur sleep and that might fix ur issue

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I have had sleep apnea since 2003 almost 20 years and work in dental field.

Most docs have told me surgery ain't even worth it just unnecessary pain that really doesn't help breh.
If ur machine ain't working
It could mean during ur sleep test u werent deep enough rem to get accurate pressure number meaning ur pressure number is just too low and just needs to be higher.
Hell if u can YouTube or look it up raise ur number urself maybe bout 2 and see what that does for ur sleep and that might fix ur issue

I’ve already changed the settings myself, my AHI is always usually below 2 and I’m still tired so I’d rather exhaust my options than sit and do nothing. Especially since I don’t gotta pay for the surgery.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’ve already changed the settings myself, my AHI is always usually below 2 and I’m still tired so I’d rather exhaust my options than sit and do nothing. Especially since I don’t gotta pay for the surgery.

shyt raise it higher but I mean it's free that good just heard and been told bout the surgery just wanted to give u heads up and when this shyt calms down I hope all goes well for u breh