COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Spain's tally wasn't even finished.. 680
Here is the graphing of daily deaths for Spain, not including today. The bar at the end is yesterday and it was 539

AeKAx1y.png

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
We're going to have the most cases easily.
Breh I'm amazed at how this fool Trump keeps talking about opening things back up and I'm like Cali ain't even tested people properly yet. I work for a healthcare company and we've got facilities literally with no supplies. Like I said, Trump about to get a lot of people killed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

7 min ago
Dow records biggest point gain ever

From CNN Business' Anneken Tappe
Don't fall for dead cat bounces. Trump fell for the same trap two Fridays ago talking about "BIGGEST GAINS EVER" only for it to be a blood bath that following Monday. The dow will fluctuate day to day if you just compare it to the previous day.

Its a common trap to look at things in the short term and not look at trends over time. You need more days of data to claim if this will be maintained. Unemployment is through the roof and there is nothing in the economy that hints that we aren't going down more in the future.
DeadCatBounce-5c658faa46e0fb00017dd9ce.png

if you only cropped out where it the "dead cat bounce" occurs then you would think overall the graph went up. When put in the large context of more days (data) you see its an anomaly in the overall trend...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Don't fall for dead cat bounces. Trump fell for the same trap two Fridays ago talking about "BIGGEST GAINS EVER" only for it to be a blood bath that following Monday. The dow will fluctuate day to day if you just compare it to the previous day.

Its a common trap to look at things in the short term and not look at trends over time. You need more days of data to claim if this will be maintained. Unemployment is through the roof and there is nothing in the economy that hints that we aren't going down more in the future.
DeadCatBounce-5c658faa46e0fb00017dd9ce.png

if you only cropped out where it the "dead cat bounce" occurs then you would think overall the graph went up. When put in the large context of more days (data) you see its an anomaly in the overall trend...
Brah my only point was that the market was gonna boom today lol. That was my only point yesterday.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I wonder if Trump gonna respond :mjlol:

Hillary really shouldn't be throwing stones though, she's the one that lost to this clown with everything set up for her :picard:

Doesnt make her any less wrong.

trump is still a dolt in the seat at the biggest house in north america.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@42 Monks

Three HUNDRED inmates from New York City's notorious Rikers Island who have less than a year left of their sentence will be released to stop coronavirus spread
  • De Blasio will let 300 people who have misdemeanor and non-violent felony convictions out of Rikers Island immediately
  • He said he would not allow some people who had sexual assault convictions of domestic battery convictions out
  • He said he was trying to strike a balance between a 'humanitarian need' and 'public safety concerns'
  • New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy said that he would release up to 1,000 'low risk' criminals
  • Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
Mayor Bill de Blasio says he will release 300 criminals from Rikers Island to stop them from contracting coronavirus.

The criminals will be those who have committed misdemeanors or non-violent felonies and who have less than a year on their sentence.

De Blasio made the announcement on Tuesday as he gave an update on the coronavirus outbreak in New York City.

In the city, 131 people have died and there are nearly 15,000 cases of it.

Mayor Bill de Blasio says he will release 300 criminals from Rikers Island | Daily Mail Online

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL