bytch dumb and got called out for it by idris elba

please ignore “dude” @ the end :smh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am worried about my mom, she had a soar throat all last week, little coughs and today she was complaining about headache. Even took the temp but it was 96-97.

she’s been the one going to grocery store consistently :mjcry: I hope it’s just what it is so far

You should go shopping for her. Update on her?

I hope your mother don't have coronavirus, I'll pray for your mother and your family.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I wear a mask and safety glasses if I have to go to the store. The safety glasses wrap around gland have side panels. Safety glasses are less than 5 dollars

Only go to the store if there’s not a lot of people. Early morning as soon as they open is best time. Find grocery stores that aren’t popular that don’t get crowded
People outside there was a good amount of traffic on the main roads
Older people playing lottery right next to each other in the store
I see the same dudes playing lottery every time I go to the store they not giving a damm about staying in or keeping social distance
I would think it was a normal day outside like nothing is going on

One grocery store is being smart and making a line and limiting the amount of people in but people are right under each other with little no no room so how are they post to practice social distancing

The second grocery store around my way are just letting people in and that joint narrow as fukk and since they just letting people in people are way to close to each other so again no social distancing

Same with the dollar store people looking around trying to buy stuff while people are on line
People getting way to close

This social distancing and isolating people is not working at all where I’m at in The BX
smh. good luck out there

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last updated: March 24, 2020

tn_us-flag.gif

United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You know what funny?

All I heard is that people been saying, "Black people can't get sick", "Young people can't die, only older people" Do you know they sound like? .....they sound like fukking TRUMP!. America is fukkED!
fukking clowns keep exaggerating outliers as the norm. Wish you clown nikkas stop the bullshyt