COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Dem boys lurking this site got your IP and bout to knock on your door. They cracking down on hoarders

:ufdup:
Except I buy none of them

Mta provides it to us

Please dont be fooled by what your hearing about shortages case in point & this is for MTA bus ALONE not even factoring in the subways and other agencies under the umbrella

Plus theres another purchasing order of 1,170,040 soon to be distributed evenly between the bus depots.

Transit probably has 3x that amount coming.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This afternoon I went to one of the main shopping streets where I’m at in queens and that shyt was dead (a lot of stores closed though)

I haven’t really been out like that the last few days though
I saw a few stores actually close like the hair salon barbershops but the liquor store was still open and all the food spot. The cell phone stores are open too
Taxi dudes clearly standing on the sidewalk trying to get business and I got to walk around them because they not trying to move

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
There has actually been a few people on here that said they got it. Also people that know family members with it.

I guess this is the part where you claim they're lying but :manny: the info is sitting right there in the stickied thread. Has been for a couple days now.

Fred.
This is an anonymous message board I'm not believing anybody on the coli that says they have corona breh.
Who ?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
full

what the hell is a coronavirus party? :mjtf:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don't think they are getting paid to say they have the virus but I wouldn't be surprised if some celebs were lying about having the virus for clout :pachaha:

I mean, this is the clout chasing era and a celeb saying they have this virus is a good way to get publicity :ld:

this.

no burden of proof and it’s not like corona makes your eyes bloodshot red, so who the fukk is gonna know.

100% of these celebs are clout demons so it’s not outside of their ability to record a bullshyt iPhone video from home and watch the likes/comments flood in.